Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Development] How to root the Infinix X571 Note 4 Pro
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Development] How to root the Infinix X571 Note 4 Pro

[Development] How to root the Infinix X571 Note 4 Pro

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-08-2017, 02:00 PM

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-root-the-Infinix-X571-Note-4-Pro.jpg]

The Infinix X571 Note 4 Pro (e.g X571-H5311A-N-170727V180) is an MT6753 powered phone running on Android 7 (Nougat)

How can I root my Infinix X571 Note 4 Pro?

There are two main steps:
  • Unlocking the Bootloader of the Infinix X571 Note 4 Pro
  • Flashing the Hovatek Philz recovery.img and SuperSU.zip

Procedure

Code:

fastboot boot recovery.img
  • The phone should automatically boot into Philz recovery mode
  • Do a full backup by tapping Backup (Recommended) then proceed with the guide once done
  • If Philz offers to root the phone, select NO
  • In Philz recovery, tap Install
  • Navigate to the location of the SuperSU.zip on External SD card and select it
  • If you're having trouble loading SuperSu from storage then flash SuperSu.zip via ADB Sideload (refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19467.html )
  • Reboot the phone normally
  • Confirm Root by installing and running Root Checker
  • If you wish to install TWRP recovery then download @ https://mega.nz/#!FHpRSIQb!j_2gtd08ucVNK...Pt7e2aeCc8
This post was last modified: 02-09-2017, 08:30 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Fantastic2m
Fantastic2m
Fantastic2m
Enthusiastic Member
21-10-2017, 07:45 AM
Hello there.. Will this method work for Note 4?
As I can't use the method stated for Nite 4.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-10-2017, 11:23 AM
(21-10-2017, 07:45 AM)Fantastic2m Hello there.. Will this method work for Note 4?
As I can't use the method stated for Nite 4.

This is for Note 4 Pro, not Note 4. See the Note 4 rooting guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20203.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Abdul Karim Mbazira
Abdul Karim Mbazira
Abdul Karim Mbazira
02-03-2018, 10:10 AM
Am stuck at bootloop (Infinix logo)

Hi & thnx for the great job.

I unlocked bootloader,
I downloaded twrp from here & flashed it via adb but now am stuck at bootloop,
So i entered twrp did factory reset it dint help,
I also did Format data dint work,
Tried Advanced wipe at all partitions dint work.
Need help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-03-2018, 11:40 AM

(02-03-2018, 10:10 AM)Abdul Karim Mbazira Am stuck at bootloop (Infinix logo)

Hi & thnx for the great job.

I unlocked bootloader,
I downloaded twrp from here & flashed it via adb but now am stuck at bootloop,
So i entered twrp did factory reset it dint help,
I also did Format data dint work,
Tried Advanced wipe at all partitions dint work.
Need help

Please, create a new thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
rsawoseyin
rsawoseyin
rsawoseyin
Enthusiastic Member
16-04-2018, 05:45 PM
I followed the procedure here to the letter and successfully got my x571 rooted. However, I am unable to boot to recovery. I have tried every procedure I have read but each time, it just boots the system and not the recovery. I installed ROM Toolbox Lite and tried to use it to boot to recovery. The ROM Toolbox just hanged. The only way I can boot to recovery is to connect to my laptop and launch adb and fastboot (command: fastboot boot recovery.img).

I also tried to install TWRP using FlashTools and the Scatter file and TWRP image file. It seemed to run smoothly with the "Success" message at the end. But the device would still not boot to recovery. The Official TWRP app says it cannot even locate a recovery on the device! I am lost and would appreciate any help. (By the way, the device otherwise works normally and is confirmed to be rooted.)
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-04-2018, 07:31 PM
(16-04-2018, 05:45 PM)rsawoseyin I followed the procedure here to the letter and successfully got my x571 rooted. However, I am unable to boot to recovery. I have tried every procedure I have read but each time, it just boots the system and not the recovery. I installed ROM Toolbox Lite and tried to use it to boot to recovery. The ROM Toolbox just hanged. The only way I can boot to recovery is to connect to my laptop and launch adb and fastboot (command: fastboot boot recovery.img).

I also tried to install TWRP using FlashTools and the Scatter file and TWRP image file. It seemed to run smoothly with the "Success" message at the end. But the device would still not boot to recovery. The Official TWRP app says it cannot even locate a recovery on the device! I am lost and would appreciate any help. (By the way, the device otherwise works normally and is confirmed to be rooted.)

create a new thread so we'll focus on this
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread