Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Totally Bricked Meizu M3 Note!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Totally Bricked Meizu M3 Note!

[Please help] Totally Bricked Meizu M3 Note!

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
Enthusiastic Member
12-09-2017, 01:18 PM

You've tried practically every combo so lets rule that out.
Next would be the tool you're using. Try using the latest version of SP flash tool  @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
We'll then move on to drivers because drivers could cause this sometimes
MT6755 often doesn't work with old version of these flashing tools and drivers
This time, don't hold any button when connecting

Sorry for the late answer,but i was ill . I`ve tried with the latest version,but it was the same thing BROM ERROR_CMD etc... tried different drivers,but i think there has to be a combination of buttons,that has to prevent the phone to attempt every time to turn on.Just cannot find it.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-09-2017, 05:44 PM
(12-09-2017, 01:18 PM)nikoman1987 Sorry for the late answer,but i was ill . I`ve tried with the latest version,but it was the same thing BROM ERROR_CMD etc... tried different drivers,but i think there has to be a combination of buttons,that has to prevent the phone to attempt every time to turn on.Just cannot find it.

You'll need to consider a box then

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
Enthusiastic Member
13-09-2017, 04:48 PM
(12-09-2017, 05:44 PM)hovatek
(12-09-2017, 01:18 PM)nikoman1987 Sorry for the late answer,but i was ill . I`ve tried with the latest version,but it was the same thing BROM ERROR_CMD etc... tried different drivers,but i think there has to be a combination of buttons,that has to prevent the phone to attempt every time to turn on.Just cannot find it.

You'll need to consider a box then

I think that i am done with Meizu,they don`t have support,no answers,just like Parrots,when you ask something,they say : Go to authorized Meizu service,when you explain that there is no authorized service of Meizu in 1000km.,they say,send it to authorized service(which is times more expensive than the phone) So many peopple are having the same problem as mine,all the forums are filled with the same issue,and they don`t care,they know how to fix it,but they just don`t want to help.We are making a petition right now,i hope that they start to be more cooperative.Thanks alot for trying to help!
lblankking
lblankking
lblankking
Enthusiastic Member
20-10-2017, 07:08 AM
Yeah i got the same problem while trying to unlock bootloader now my bootloader is unlocked but it shows"orange code error ur bootloader isunlocked u cant be truted"
and it only boots in recovery and fastboot as for the recovery i can flash roms but still hve the same prob and fastboot is not recognized but luckily as i am an ubuntu user when i use the same commond "fastboot devices" it shows the device and even can execute some commands but cant flas anything like on other devices if someone gets the fix please help
lblankking
lblankking
lblankking
Enthusiastic Member
20-10-2017, 11:19 AM

(20-10-2017, 07:08 AM)lblankking Yeah i got the same problem while trying to unlock  bootloader now my bootloader is unlocked but it shows"orange code error ur bootloader isunlocked u cant be truted"
and it only boots in recovery and fastboot as for the recovery i can flash roms but still hve the same prob and fastboot is not recognized but luckily as i am an ubuntu user when i use the same commond "fastboot devices" it shows the device and even can execute some commands but cant flas anything like on other devices if someone gets the fix please help
When i try to flsah anything from fastboot it shows something like"remote download error for partition"
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-10-2017, 09:12 AM
(20-10-2017, 07:08 AM)lblankking Yeah i got the same problem while trying to unlock bootloader now my bootloader is unlocked but it shows"orange code error ur bootloader isunlocked u cant be truted"

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lblankking
lblankking
lblankking
Enthusiastic Member
20-11-2017, 07:39 PM
(04-09-2017, 02:14 PM)nikoman1987
(02-09-2017, 01:46 PM)hovatek
(02-09-2017, 04:06 AM)nikoman1987 I have a scatter file and here is the screenshot of  the archive.or i didn`t make the right screenshot? Thank you.

EDIT: After i`ve tried to flash with the files,that you gave me... the same error occured,i`ve took a screenshot and attached it to the phost,thanks for the help!

What I need to see is a full screenshot of the files inside the scatter format stock rom I provided  above

here you go

You bricked yours too early lol at tht time there were no complete files i had the same prob but waited for 10 days n now all files are available n i was able to fix it (i had the same prob as you) if you are still looking for solution i will share the link (hovatek dont allow to share links in reply )
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
21-11-2017, 11:17 AM
(20-11-2017, 07:39 PM)lblankking
(04-09-2017, 02:14 PM)nikoman1987
(02-09-2017, 01:46 PM)hovatek
(02-09-2017, 04:06 AM)nikoman1987 I have a scatter file and here is the screenshot of  the archive.or i didn`t make the right screenshot? Thank you.

EDIT: After i`ve tried to flash with the files,that you gave me... the same error occured,i`ve took a screenshot and attached it to the phost,thanks for the help!

What I need to see is a full screenshot of the files inside the scatter format stock rom I provided  above

here you go

You bricked yours too early lol at tht time there were no complete files i had the same prob but waited for 10 days n now all files are available n i was able to fix it (i had the same prob as you) if you are still looking for solution i will share the link (hovatek dont allow to share links in reply )

You can share link, the reason why you can't share clickable link now is because you're new in the forum, you must have atleast 10 post to start posting clickable link.
So for now remove the "https://" tag and post the link
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-11-2017, 11:17 AM
(20-11-2017, 07:39 PM)lblankking You bricked yours too early lol at tht time there were no complete files i had the same prob but waited for 10 days n now all files are available n i was able to fix it (i had the same prob as you) if you are still looking for solution i will share the link (hovatek dont allow to share links in reply )

You should be able to post links since you've reached the minimum requirement for posting links

Note!
cindiale75
cindiale75
cindiale75
06-02-2019, 09:12 PM

help my eizu m3 note bricked fix
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next