Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] not able to flash any thing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] not able to flash any thing

[Please help] not able to flash any thing

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
17-09-2017, 05:27 AM

(17-09-2017, 04:37 AM)moh123it
(16-09-2017, 05:41 PM)freshtyt
(16-09-2017, 12:24 PM)moh123it thanks for reply , but i have a doubt , If timeout occurs than, i should get any  type of notification regarding that timeout, and approx. time when flashing stops is 10-15 mins(almost 450-500 mb flashed and then stops).and the system.img is almost 1.5 gb . i am fed up with all of these troubles , please help me dear.

if it stops at about 450 - 500mb, then its likely stopping at system.img
try flashing each file one after the order and also attach full screenshot of sp flash tool window along with the error window

are you getting the checksum error while using the same scatter file you used before?
also check for a checksum.ini file within the firmware folder, delete it and retry again
yes, as u have guided already , i have tries flashing one at a time , , but during lashing system.img , it rquires more time and inbeteween system flashing it gets disconnected automatically

i am attaching full screenshot of error
Attached Files
.png
4001.png
Size: 67.56 KB / Downloads: 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-09-2017, 10:24 AM
(17-09-2017, 05:27 AM)moh123it i am attaching full screenshot of error

You've gotten two errors
1. DA not getting a response
2. Checksum error

Timeout errors could be silent (like in this case) where sp flash tool spends too long trying to flash a partition and crashes so you don't get the timeout error but a timeout has still occurred.
This points at two things
1. The system.img from the firmware is too large (search for another firmware)
2. There's a problem with the /system partition (possibly of emmc chip origins)

Retracing our steps:
1. How did this phone get bricked in the first place?
2. Confirm that the phone can boot into custom recovery (after flashing the recovery)
This post was last modified: 18-09-2017, 10:28 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
18-09-2017, 12:33 PM
(18-09-2017, 10:24 AM)hovatek
(17-09-2017, 05:27 AM)moh123it i am attaching full screenshot of error

You've gotten two errors
1. DA not getting a response
2. Checksum error

Timeout errors could be silent (like in this case) where sp flash tool spends too long trying to flash a partition and crashes so you don't get the timeout error but a timeout has still occurred.
This points at two things
1. The system.img from the firmware is too large (search for another firmware)
2.  There's a problem with the /system partition (possibly of emmc chip origins)

Retracing our steps:
1. How did this phone get bricked in the first place?
2. Confirm that the phone can boot into custom recovery (after flashing the recovery)
am telling you from beginning ,
1.first i installed Philz recovery through fastboot in my "non rooted phoone ".
2.i flashed new custom rom "hive ui"for my device , and it got flashed successfully.
3.as i got fed up with custom rom , i decided to again change back to its official lollipop stock rom , so i downloaded stock firmware from https://firmwarefile.com/micromax-e313.
4.i formated phone from flash tool to download stock rom again.
5.now the device got bricked , and same problem of disconnection during flashing occured for the first time
6.and as recovery gets flashed in beginning during rom flashing , so now its showing stock recovery instead of previosly installed Philz recovery.

now you  tell me , working solution ,if nothing is possible , then please tell me , way to flash custom recovery through flash tool , i have already sent you the custom recoveries link .
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
18-09-2017, 02:52 PM
(18-09-2017, 12:33 PM)moh123it am telling you from beginning ,
2.i flashed new custom rom "hive ui"for my device , and it got flashed successfully.
3.as i got fed up with custom rom , i decided to again change back to its official lollipop stock rom , so i downloaded stock firmware from https://firmwarefile.com/micromax-e313.
5.now the device got bricked , and same problem of disconnection during flashing occured for the first time
6.and as recovery gets flashed in beginning during rom flashing , so now its showing stock recovery instead of previosly installed Philz recovery.

now you  tell me , working solution ,if nothing is possible , then please tell me , way to flash custom recovery through flash tool , i have already sent you the custom recoveries link .

consider searching for another firmware from a different source

to flash the custom recovery using sp flash tool, 
create a new folder on your desktop
copy scatter file from the firmware you downloaded into the new folder
copy and rename the custom recovery into the same new folder (rename the file to recovery.img)
then load the scatter file inside this new folder in SP flash tool, then flash
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
18-09-2017, 04:26 PM

(18-09-2017, 02:52 PM)freshtyt

copy and rename the custom recovery into the same new folder (rename the file to recovery.img)
but that firmware was official firmware , i have checked that on other sites too
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
18-09-2017, 04:33 PM
(18-09-2017, 04:26 PM)moh123it

but that firmware was official firmware , i have checked that on other sites too
and i am able to flash the custom recoveries , but the problem is , they are not responding properly, sometimes recoveries just show - grey/white/black screen only and sometimes they just vibrates my phone for infinite time but never shows a handlable recovery ,
, is the folder making trick usable in this case ???
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
18-09-2017, 04:37 PM
(18-09-2017, 04:33 PM)moh123it

but that firmware was official firmware , i have checked that on other sites too ,but will the newly downloaded stock rom , consist of less sized system.img , as this is the required condition for successful flashing in my case.
and i am able to flash the custom recoveries , but the problem is , they are not responding properly, sometimes recoveries just show - grey/white/black screen only and sometimes they just vibrates my phone for infinite time but never shows a handlable recovery ,
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
18-09-2017, 04:42 PM
(18-09-2017, 04:37 PM)moh123it
(18-09-2017, 04:33 PM)moh123it

but that firmware was official firmware , i have checked that on other sites too ,but will the newly downloaded stock rom , consist of less sized system.img ???? as this is the required condition for successful flashing in my case.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2017, 11:10 AM
(18-09-2017, 04:42 PM)moh123it but that firmware was official firmware , i have checked that on other sites too ,but will the newly downloaded stock rom , consist of less sized system.img ???? as this is the required condition for successful flashing in my case.

From what you've explained, it seems like the custom recovery you just flashed isn't compatible with this firmware you've flashed (one file at a time except system).
This could mean that this firmware / build isn't the same as what was originally on your phone before you decided to flash custom recovery in the first place.
The plan now is to:
1. Port or flash a custom recovery that will be compatible with this current firmware
2. Boot into custom recovery and try fixing /system either by mounting or formatting
3. If you can't get a firmware for this model with a smaller system.img then you'll opt for creating a flashable zip from this system.img and flash using custom recovery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2