Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix zero 3 does not boot again after rebooting by itself several times
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix zero 3 does not boot again after rebooting by itself several times

[Please help] Infinix zero 3 does not boot again after rebooting by itself several times

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
femlas25
femlas25
femlas25
28-09-2017, 03:05 PM

Okay... I will take it there. I just hope I'm lucky....

Sent from my BL5000 using Hovatek Forum
femlas25
femlas25
femlas25
11-10-2017, 07:17 AM
Well after leaving the phone dormant for like 13 days. I plugged in this morning and it was charging and later it boot up by itself. Working normally... Well I don't know if it will go back to restarting itself. But if eventually it goes back to restarting itself at infinix logo. Can it be battery problem? I was supposed it to take to carlcare before it started working normally again. Please any ideas? I mean can it eventually be a battery problem? Because my guts is telling me. It can be the battery. Can a battery problem cause a phone to be rebooting itself constantly at infinix logo? Waiting for response.... I also want to thank everyone at hovatek. You guys are doing a great job.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-10-2017, 10:44 AM
(11-10-2017, 07:17 AM)femlas25 Well after leaving the phone dormant for like 13 days. I plugged in this morning and it was charging and later it boot up by itself. Working normally... Well I don't know if it will go back to restarting itself. But if eventually it goes back to restarting itself at infinix logo. Can it be battery problem? I was supposed it to take to carlcare before it started working normally again. Please any ideas? I mean can it eventually be a battery problem? Because my guts is telling me. It can be the battery. Can a battery problem cause a phone to be rebooting itself constantly at infinix logo? Waiting for response.... I also want to thank everyone at hovatek. You guys are doing a great job.

It might or might not be battery related. Other hardware components still need to be considered

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
femlas25
femlas25
femlas25
13-10-2017, 11:34 AM
Hello the phone actually went back to the initial problem after some hours. I decided to take to carlcare. At carlcare I was told I will replace the phone board and screen. And it will cost 49,600 naira. Well I just went haywire. Like what da f? Well they said that's the cost of repairing it. The thing is I believe the problem can be solved. Please who knows any engineer that can help with this problem? And what might be the problem sef? Hovatek once suggest it's an emmc chip issue, but the Hovatek representative said it can be other hardware component. So please I am begging please who konws the cause of this phone's problem? And a competent engineer that can help solve the issue? Thank you in anticipation of your reply.

Sent from my D6503 using Hovatek Forum
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
13-10-2017, 02:54 PM

(13-10-2017, 11:34 AM)femlas25 Hello the phone actually went back to the initial problem after some hours. I decided to take to carlcare. At carlcare I was told I will replace the phone board and screen. And it will cost 49,600 naira. Well I just went haywire. Like what da *****? Well they said that's the cost of repairing it. The thing is I believe the problem can be solved. Please who knows any engineer that can help with this problem? And what might be the problem sef? Hovatek once suggest it's an emmc chip issue, but the Hovatek representative said it can be other hardware component. So please I am begging please who konws the cause of this phone's problem? And a competent engineer that can help solve the issue? Thank you in anticipation of your reply.

seems almost like tecno h6 rebooting issue, in tecno H6's case its something to do with the power button.
might be the same thing at play here if its not emmc chip related. as for phone hardware technicians, you'll have to do some research yourself
not except if a member here can assist you with that
femlas25
femlas25
femlas25
13-10-2017, 03:00 PM
(13-10-2017, 11:34 AM)femlas25 Hello the phone actually went back to the initial problem after some hours. I decided to take to carlcare. At carlcare I was told I will replace the phone board and screen. And it will cost 49,600 naira. Well I just went haywire. Like what da *****? Well they said that's the cost of repairing it. The thing is I believe the problem can be solved. Please who knows any engineer that can help with this problem? And what might be the problem sef? Hovatek once suggest it's an emmc chip issue, but the Hovatek representative said it can be other hardware component. So please I am begging please who konws the cause of this phone's problem? And a competent engineer that can help solve the issue? Thank you in anticipation of your reply.

seems almost like tecno h6 rebooting issue, in tecno H6's case its something to do with the power button.
might be the same thing at play here if its not emmc chip related. as for phone hardware technicians, you'll have to do some research yourself
not except if a member here can assist you with that
[/quote]
Well thanks for the advice. I'm still looking forward to someone helping me in this forum... With either the problem or with engineer that can fix it...

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-10-2017, 12:30 PM
(13-10-2017, 03:00 PM)femlas25 Well thanks for the advice. I'm still looking forward to someone helping me in this forum... With either the problem or with engineer that can fix it...

That bill is as good as buying a new phone. While I strongly suspect there's a hardware problem involved (for which you'll need to find an engineer), lets poke around a possible kernel issue a bit.
1. How many different firmware have you tried flashing on the phone?
2. Can you get the phone into recovery mode and how long is it able to stay there?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
femlas25
femlas25
femlas25
22-10-2017, 10:27 AM
(14-10-2017, 12:30 PM)hovatek
(13-10-2017, 03:00 PM)femlas25 Well thanks for the advice. I'm still looking forward to someone helping me in this forum... With either the problem or with engineer that can fix it...

That bill is as good as buying a new phone. While I strongly suspect there's a hardware problem involved (for which you'll need to find an engineer), lets poke around a possible kernel issue a bit.
1. How many different firmware have you tried flashing on the phone?
2. Can you get the phone into recovery mode and how long is it able to stay there?

Well. Yes I can get it into recovery. But it won't stay long before rebooting. But I can still stay there for like 10 seconds. Is there a way kernel can fix it. I've tried two different firmware, one from your site, the other from another source. It was the firmware from your site that's currently on the phone. Is there a way out? Maybe kernel issue?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-10-2017, 12:55 PM
(22-10-2017, 10:27 AM)femlas25 Well. Yes I can get it into recovery. But it won't stay long before rebooting. But I can still stay there for like 10 seconds. Is there a way kernel can fix it. I've tried two different firmware, one from your site, the other from another source. It was the firmware from your site that's currently on the phone. Is there a way out? Maybe kernel issue?

There are two @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19959.html

Note!
femlas25
femlas25
femlas25
23-10-2017, 01:44 PM

(22-10-2017, 10:27 AM)femlas25 Well. Yes I can get it into recovery. But it won't stay long before rebooting. But I can still stay there for like 10 seconds. Is there a way kernel can fix it. I've tried two different firmware, one from your site, the other from another source. It was the firmware from your site that's currently on the phone. Is there a way out? Maybe kernel issue?

There are two @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19959.html
[/quote]
Which of the files there am I to download?

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next