Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android sansui lifepad etab 902vp Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

sansui lifepad etab 902vp Stock rom

sansui lifepad etab 902vp Stock rom

Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
09-10-2017, 11:44 AM

Pliz help out with rom for this tab, and how to flash it. Dont ask what happened to the tabs since i just bought them like this. I understand they are A10 chipsets. they are all stuck on boot logo. I have a working one here ofcos but i have never dumped rom for this type of chipset before like we do with MTK chipsets.

Sent from my Hisense F20 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 11:53 AM by Kenneth.mtika.
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
09-10-2017, 10:30 PM
(09-10-2017, 11:44 AM)Kenneth.mtika Pliz help out with rom for this tab, and how to flash it. Dont ask what happened to the tabs since i just bought them like this. I understand they are A10 chipsets. they are all stuck on boot logo. I have a working one here ofcos but i have never dumped rom for this type of chipset before like we do with MTK chipsets.

Can the bricked ones enter fastboot mode? What is the tablet's chipset (check https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13054.html )?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
10-10-2017, 08:00 PM
(09-10-2017, 10:30 PM)maxxxiii
(09-10-2017, 11:44 AM)Kenneth.mtika Pliz help out with rom for this tab, and how to flash it. Dont ask what happened to the tabs since i just bought them like this. I understand they are A10 chipsets. they are all stuck on boot logo. I have a working one here ofcos but i have never dumped rom for this type of chipset before like we do with MTK chipsets.

Can the bricked ones enter fastboot mode? What is the tablet's chipset (check https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13054.html )?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum

I just said A10 chipset, or let me say AllWinner chipset, A10. I can go into recovery mode, but after wiping, nothing happens.. U get me now?

maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
11-10-2017, 09:41 AM
(10-10-2017, 08:00 PM)Kenneth.mtika I just said A10 chipset, or let me say AllWinner chipset, A10. I can go into recovery mode, but after wiping, nothing happens.. U get me now?

Its better you clarified because A10 is also a variant of Qualcomm chipset so I needed to be sure.
For Allwinner A10, you flash with LiveSuit or PhoenixSuit . SInce you can't find the firmware, you have two options
A. If the bricked ones can enter fastboot then you dump the working phone's partitions in .img format and flash to bricked via fastboot
B. Create a firmware.img from the working phone > boot the bricked into FEL mode then flash
This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 09:42 AM by maxxxiii.
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
11-10-2017, 08:14 PM

(11-10-2017, 09:41 AM)maxxxiii
(10-10-2017, 08:00 PM)Kenneth.mtika I just said A10 chipset, or let me say AllWinner chipset, A10. I can go into recovery mode, but after wiping, nothing happens.. U get me now?

Its better you clarified because A10 is also a variant of Qualcomm chipset so I needed to be sure.
For Allwinner A10, you flash with LiveSuit or PhoenixSuit . SInce you can't find the firmware, you have two options
A. If the bricked ones can enter fastboot then you dump the working phone's partitions in .img format and flash to bricked via fastboot
B. Create a firmware.img from the working phone > boot the bricked into FEL mode then flash

Oooh i see. Let me try the first option first.. Will keep u posted