Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Customising Stock ROM - Apps Install as /data/app/com.XXXXX/base.apk
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Customising Stock ROM - Apps Install as /data/app/com.XXXXX/base.apk

[Please help] Customising Stock ROM - Apps Install as /data/app/com.XXXXX/base.apk

karljsamuel
karljsamuel
karljsamuel
22-10-2017, 08:54 AM

Hi,
I want to customise my stock ROM. In my ROM all apps install as base.apk (for example I installed ES File Explorer and it installed as /data/app/com.estrongs.android.pop/base.apk
I want to install it as system app and I placed the file in /system/priv-app/ESFileExplorer/EXFileExplorer.apk, but my android doesnt recognise this app.

Now I want to deodex the ROM and make all apps to install in the path /data/App/App.apk

Plese help me how to do this
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
23-10-2017, 12:59 PM
(22-10-2017, 08:54 AM)karljsamuel Hi,
I want to customise my stock ROM. In my ROM all apps install as base.apk (for example I installed ES File Explorer and it installed as /data/app/com.estrongs.android.pop/base.apk
I want to install it as system app and I placed the file in /system/priv-app/ESFileExplorer/EXFileExplorer.apk, but my android doesnt recognise this app.

Now I want to deodex the ROM and make all apps to install in the path /data/App/App.apk

Plese help me how to do this

You can do that in your updater-script . have you deodexed the rom

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum