Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Please i need help or directions
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Please i need help or directions

[Please help] Please i need help or directions

anasaunty
anasaunty
anasaunty
Enthusiastic Member
08-11-2017, 09:26 AM

Thank you hovatek for the good work, you once helped me. Now i need help or suggestion. 

I've rooted my device now i need to install Custom ROM, what i want to know is that: 
Where can i find Custom ROM for SPD and MTK chipsets? (i need a website please, i don't want to google it). 
also, is there a universal Custom ROM for all device model?

Good bless you all.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
08-11-2017, 03:01 PM
(08-11-2017, 09:26 AM)anasaunty Thank you hovatek for the good work, you once helped me. Now i need help or suggestion. 

I've rooted my device now i need to install Custom ROM, what i want to know is that: 
Where can i find Custom ROM for SPD and MTK chipsets? (i need a website please, i don't want to google it). 

Good bless you all.

i don't think there is anything such as a website strictly for only custom roms that is why you'll be told to search and BTW you wont find answers if you dont google for em.
also there is nothing like universal custom rom for all device model
anasaunty
anasaunty
anasaunty
Enthusiastic Member
08-11-2017, 03:41 PM
(08-11-2017, 03:01 PM)freshtyt
(08-11-2017, 09:26 AM)anasaunty Thank you hovatek for the good work, you once helped me. Now i need help or suggestion. 

Good bless you all.

i don't think there is anything such as a website strictly for only custom roms that is why you'll be told to search and BTW you wont find answers if you dont google for em.
also there is nothing like universal custom rom for all device model

thanks for replying. 
But please can you name a custom rom that work on SPD phones, so i can use it as a key to search on google.