Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Lately, i changed the OS of my Gionee p5w
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Lately, i changed the OS of my Gionee p5w

[Please help] Lately, i changed the OS of my Gionee p5w

Adivinar
Adivinar
Adivinar
Enthusiastic Member
20-12-2017, 08:47 PM

8:21 pm
I changed the os of my gionee p5w via twrp, buh I don't really like the OS i want to go back to my accustomed OS, but i forgot to copy my build number, so I'm confused on which particular stock ROM to download, I learnt that flashing the phone with a wrong stock ROM can lead to hard bricking the phone, please i need your help on what to do, i would be of profound gratitude if anyone has a solution to my problem.. thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-12-2017, 12:46 PM
(20-12-2017, 08:47 PM)Adivinar 8:21 pm
I changed the os of my gionee p5w via twrp, buh I don't really like the OS i want to go back to my accustomed OS, but i forgot to copy my build number, so I'm confused on which particular stock ROM to download, I learnt that flashing the phone with a wrong stock ROM can lead to hard bricking the phone, please i need your help on what to do, i would be of profound gratitude if anyone has a solution to my problem.. thank you.

Its too late for that now. The best you can do is dump your firmware then keep trying different firmware for your model till one works. The dump is to help you unbrick your phone should you need to
Check https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-389.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.