Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Sony Xperia E3 Dual D2212 Hard Brick. How to solve it?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Sony Xperia E3 Dual D2212 Hard Brick. How to solve it?

[Please help] Sony Xperia E3 Dual D2212 Hard Brick. How to solve it?

LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
03-01-2018, 08:17 AM

i've properly installed drivers for this device. and phone is not detecting in flash tool.and phone is not able to boot in any mode a and no light is appearing in display. only red charging light is appearing which is located near display.
what can i do now.?
thank you.
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
03-01-2018, 08:53 AM
(03-01-2018, 08:17 AM)LoverOfLove i've properly installed drivers for this device. and phone is not detecting in flash tool.and phone is not able to boot in any mode a and no light is appearing in display. only red charging light is appearing which is located near display.
what can i do now.?
thank you.

Bro , pay attention

@ Your bootloader is probably damaged, to rewrite the boot files, device connected without battery to pc in test point mode , detected as QHSUSB dload in dev manager for any box supporting repair in qhsusb dload (you can try crack if supported for repair ), e.g. SE Tool ....

Or JTAG via box listed below

@ Repair is done by
Riff, Octopus, Medusa or SE tool box

I will advice you to send the device to a service Centre for repair
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
03-01-2018, 04:39 PM
(03-01-2018, 08:53 AM)droidmobitech
(03-01-2018, 08:17 AM)LoverOfLove i've properly installed drivers for this device. and phone is not detecting in flash tool.and phone is not able to boot in any mode a and no light is appearing in display. only red charging light is appearing which is located near display.
what can i do now.?
thank you.

Bro , pay attention

@ Your bootloader is probably damaged, to rewrite the boot files, device connected without battery to pc in test point mode , detected as QHSUSB dload in dev manager for  any box supporting repair in qhsusb dload (you can try crack if supported for repair ), e.g. SE Tool ....

Or JTAG via box listed below

@ Repair is done by
Riff,  Octopus,  Medusa or SE tool box

I will advice you to send the device to a service Centre for repair

thank you very much for the suggestion.
battery in non removable in my device, so i'vent tried to remove the battery yet. i will try without battery before sending it to service center.
also jtag looks like a best thing, i'll buy it soon..