Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix x557 completely discharge and wont charge
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix x557 completely discharge and wont charge

Infinix x557 completely discharge and wont charge

28-01-2018, 02:40 PM

Hello community, last night I was writing on my infinix hot4 x557 when suddenly I fell asleep, when I wake up the phone was completely unloaded I put it to the charge and it does not light, what can be the cause, is that I have to reinstall or change the battery because when I plug it on my pc it displays but does not lit.It is also the fact that I tend to lose the network when I go to a certain place. Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-01-2018, 08:36 AM
(28-01-2018, 02:40 PM)Emmanuel Castle Hello community, last night I was writing on my infinix hot4 x557 when suddenly I fell asleep, when I wake up the phone was completely unloaded I put it to the charge and it does not light, what can be the cause, is that I have to reinstall or change the battery because when I plug it on my pc it displays but does not lit.It is also the fact that I tend to lose the network when I go to a certain place. Thank you

Hold the power button then connect it to a power source via a USB cord. The battery might have drained.
If the battery is removable then take it out for 30 seconds and reinsert

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.