Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Plum Compass Z516 totally dead after interrupted flash
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Plum Compass Z516 totally dead after interrupted flash

Plum Compass Z516 totally dead after interrupted flash

MindOfSketch
MindOfSketch
MindOfSketch
12-02-2018, 05:10 PM

Hi! Yesterday I was flashing stock ROM of my device and it got interrupted when flashing System partition, after that it doesn't go on and doesn't make any sound when connected to computer. I started flashing the ROM with 21% of battery charge because I thought it will charge during the process. I left it connected to the charger all night and it still doesn't turn on.
This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 05:13 PM by MindOfSketch.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-02-2018, 05:47 PM
(12-02-2018, 05:10 PM)MindOfSketch Hi! Yesterday I was flashing stock ROM of my device and it got interrupted when flashing System partition, after that it doesn't go on and doesn't make any sound when connected to computer. I started flashing the ROM with 21% of battery charge because I thought it will charge during the process. I left it connected to the charger all night and it still doesn't turn on.

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
MindOfSketch
MindOfSketch
MindOfSketch
12-02-2018, 05:58 PM
(12-02-2018, 05:47 PM)innagee
(12-02-2018, 05:10 PM)MindOfSketch Hi! Yesterday I was flashing stock ROM of my device and it got interrupted when flashing System partition, after that it doesn't go on and doesn't make any sound when connected to computer. I started flashing the ROM with 21% of battery charge because I thought it will charge during the process. I left it connected to the charger all night and it still doesn't turn on.

Refer to

I already left it charging all night and reinstalled the drivers. The device doesn't appear in Device Manager and the computer doesn't make any sound. Do I need to left it charging more time?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-02-2018, 06:57 PM
(12-02-2018, 05:58 PM)MindOfSketch I already left it charging all night and reinstalled the drivers. The device doesn't appear in Device Manager and the computer doesn't make any sound. Do I need to left it charging more time?

yes, leave the device to keep charging until it shows charging sign [you can also hold down vol buttons while charging to speed up the process]
OR remove / reinsert the battery if you can