Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help!! Itel it1500 pattern lock and undetectable by PC
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help!! Itel it1500 pattern lock and undetectable by PC

Help!! Itel it1500 pattern lock and undetectable by PC

zukkyobi
zukkyobi
zukkyobi
20-02-2018, 12:32 AM

My itel it1500 has pattern lock. When we tried flash, the phone is not recognizes by the PC. It give "USB device not recognized" I tried the magic cable but it still is not recognized by any PC. Please, is there ANY other way to clear the pattern lock? Please help!!!
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my TECNO-W3 using Hovatek mobile
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
20-02-2018, 10:08 AM
(20-02-2018, 12:32 AM)zukkyobi My itel it1500 has pattern lock. When we  tried flash, the phone is not recognizes by the PC. It give "USB device not recognized" I tried the magic cable but it still is not recognized by any PC. Please, is there ANY other way to clear the pattern lock? Please help!!!
Thanks in advance.

How are you connecting (battery in or out) and what button combo are you holding

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
zukkyobi
zukkyobi
zukkyobi
20-02-2018, 05:08 PM
(20-02-2018, 10:08 AM)maxpayne
(20-02-2018, 12:32 AM)zukkyobi My itel it1500 has pattern lock. When we  tried flash, the phone is not recognizes by the PC. It give "USB device not recognized" I tried the magic cable but it still is not recognized by any PC. Please, is there ANY other way to clear the pattern lock? Please help!!!
Thanks in advance.

How are you connecting (battery in or out) and what button combo are you holding

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile

Battery in, I hold the ON button. Pls if I'm doing something wrong, kindly advice and direct me. In fact just take me through the entire process, start to finish. I mainly just want to clear the pattern lock not necessarily to flash or do a factory reset if possible.
The phone comes on, it charges. But is not recognized by any PC. Thanks for ur anticipated help.

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-02-2018, 05:44 PM
(20-02-2018, 05:08 PM)zukkyobi Battery in, I hold the ON button. Pls if I'm doing something wrong, kindly advice and direct me. In fact just take me through the entire process, start to finish. I mainly just want to clear the pattern lock not necessarily to flash or do a factory reset if possible.
The phone comes on, it charges. But is not recognized by any PC. Thanks for ur anticipated help.

you're to hold vol down button and not power button [for connecting to the PC]
you can try using miracle box to clear password but its far safer and easier to to do factory reset in recovery mode
zukkyobi
zukkyobi
zukkyobi
20-02-2018, 10:00 PM

(20-02-2018, 05:44 PM)X3non
(20-02-2018, 05:08 PM)zukkyobi Battery in, I hold the ON button. Pls if I'm doing something wrong, kindly advice and direct me. In fact just take me through the entire process, start to finish. I mainly just want to clear the pattern lock not necessarily to flash or do a factory reset if possible.

you're to hold vol down button and not power button [for connecting to the PC]
you can try using miracle box to clear password but its far safer and easier to to do factory reset in recovery mode

My it1500 does not enter recovery mode fully.
When I press power and vol down, it enters recovery mode but it does not display any commands to enable me do a factory reset. It only shows the Android robot lying down, nothing else. I hv tried different key combinations.
Please if you have any info regarding this please share...

This post was last modified: 20-02-2018, 10:10 PM by zukkyobi.
zukkyobi
zukkyobi
zukkyobi
20-02-2018, 10:05 PM
My it1500 does not enter recovery mode fully.
When I press power and vol down, it enters recovery mode but it does not display any commands to enable me do a factory reset. It only shows the Android robot lying down, nothing else. I hv tried different key combinations.

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
20-02-2018, 11:40 PM
(20-02-2018, 10:05 PM)zukkyobi My it1500 does not enter recovery mode fully.

Try 
This post was last modified: 21-02-2018, 11:09 AM by hovatek.