Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Please I need the scatter file for Innjoo F2 tablet
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Please I need the scatter file for Innjoo F2 tablet

[Please help] Please I need the scatter file for Innjoo F2 tablet

shoocee
shoocee
shoocee
02-03-2018, 02:02 PM

Hi hovatek, please i need to flash my Innjoo F2 tablet urgently. I have been on it for over 5 days now but no success yet. Now i need the scatter file for innjoo F2. i downloaded the stock rom from one of your thread but there is no scatter file in the folder after extracting. 

I also checked a post containing some innjoo scatter files but couldn't find the scatter file for innjoo F2 in there.

i will appreciate your swift response.

thanks
Attached Files
.jpg
Capture.JPG
Size: 85.91 KB / Downloads: 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-03-2018, 03:20 PM
(02-03-2018, 02:02 PM)shoocee Hi hovatek, please i need to flash my Innjoo F2 tablet urgently. I have been on it for over 5 days now but no success yet. Now i need the scatter file for innjoo F2. i downloaded the stock rom from one of your thread but there is no scatter file in the folder after extracting. 
thanks

flash the rom using wiselink tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-5603.html
shoocee
shoocee
shoocee
03-03-2018, 02:29 PM
THANKS X3non... i was using SP tool initially and it wasnt showing the scatter file. However, i decidded to try wiselink and it was the best alternative as it was able to identify the scatter file. I been seeing the . sca file all the while but never knew it was the scatter file. i was expecting the scatter file to be in . txt format like the other ones i saw...

anyways, the flashing was successful. my innjoo tab is back. thanks.

I appreciate your time and effort.

Cheers