Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Smartisan u1 model YQ607 ACTIVATION PAGE BYPASS
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Smartisan u1 model YQ607 ACTIVATION PAGE BYPASS

[Please help] Smartisan u1 model YQ607 ACTIVATION PAGE BYPASS

alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
14-03-2018, 09:13 AM

Hi! I have a smartisan u1 which was factory reset. When the phone rebooted it came on as a brand new phone where you have to set the language and agree to license agreement. After setting all that it went to a third page which is the activation page and on that page i am asked to connect to a wireless network. When i do connect to a network it says connection failure. So i am stuck at that level. I am pleading to help me with a solution to bypass that page

Envoyé de mon SM-G532F en utilisant Tapatalk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-03-2018, 09:55 AM
(14-03-2018, 09:13 AM)alimalamm Hi! I have a smartisan u1 which was factory reset. When the phone rebooted it came on as a brand new phone where you have to set the language and agree to license agreement. After setting all that it went to a third page which is the activation page and on that page i am asked to connect to a wireless network. When i do connect to a network it says connection failure. So i am stuck at that level. I am pleading to help me with a solution to bypass that page

Maybe you're inserting a wrong password.
Try again using another network.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
14-03-2018, 09:57 AM
(14-03-2018, 09:55 AM)innagee
(14-03-2018, 09:13 AM)alimalamm Hi! I have a smartisan u1 which was factory reset. When the phone rebooted it came on as a brand new phone where you have to set the language and agree to license agreement. After setting all that it went to a third page which is the activation page and on that page i am asked to connect to a wireless network. When i do connect to a network it says connection failure. So i am stuck at that level. I am pleading to help me with a solution to bypass that page

Maybe you're inserting a wrong password.
Try again using another network.
No is the right password. I have tried another network but is still thesame

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-03-2018, 10:15 AM

Try using a different Wifi Network.
This might be Factory Reset Protection (FRP). What's the chipset of the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
14-03-2018, 10:32 AM

(14-03-2018, 10:15 AM)hovatek

Try using a different Wifi Network.
This might be Factory Reset Protection (FRP). What's the chipset of the phone?
For the chipset i don't know. It is a chinese company

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-03-2018, 04:04 PM
(14-03-2018, 10:32 AM)alimalamm For the chipset i don't know. It is a chinese company

did you try a different WiFi network yet?
for chipset, try the method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13304.html . it is indicated under the topic [How to determine if a HTC Clone is Mediatek or Spreadtrum]
Redtinna
Redtinna
Redtinna
20-05-2018, 12:29 PM
its qualcomm chipset

Please give any bypass method for activation
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2018, 12:02 PM
(20-05-2018, 12:29 PM)Redtinna its qualcomm chipset

Please give any bypass method for activation

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.