Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Ikon Tablet IK-7216 Jam/Struck/Optimization Issue
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Ikon Tablet IK-7216 Jam/Struck/Optimization Issue

Ikon Tablet IK-7216 Jam/Struck/Optimization Issue

FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
Enthusiastic Member
14-03-2018, 11:53 AM

Hi Dears I have a Question Why a tablet will restart by self every time when an application is installed and on half installation it will jam first and then will restart and again and again start "Android is Starting up Optimizing Apps" and then during optimization it will struct/Jam and then restart again in loop untill full battery is die. Its IK-7216 Running android 5.0.1.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-03-2018, 04:12 PM
(14-03-2018, 11:53 AM)FaisalShafique Hi Dears I have a Question Why a tablet will restart by self every time when an application is installed and on half installation it will jam first and then will restart and again and again start "Android is Starting up Optimizing Apps" and then during optimization it will struct/Jam and then restart again in loop untill full battery is die. Its IK-7216 Running android 5.0.1.

was the tab always like this when you bought it OR the problem recently started?
and have you tried to factory reset the device?
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
Enthusiastic Member
15-03-2018, 03:01 AM
(14-03-2018, 04:12 PM)X3non
(14-03-2018, 11:53 AM)FaisalShafique Hi Dears I have a Question Why a tablet will restart by self every time when an application is installed and on half installation it will jam first and then will restart and again and again start "Android is Starting up Optimizing Apps" and then during optimization it will struct/Jam and then restart again in loop untill full battery is die. Its IK-7216 Running android 5.0.1.

was the tab always like this when you bought it OR the problem recently started?
and have you tried to factory reset the device?

No Sir it was not like that . recently i have changed its battery bcz before this change battery gets die at once. after this it was fine for 5 days but now above said problem has occur. i factory reset the device after reset when ever i try to install an app menually or through g play it get restart during installation after this some times struck at boot so i keep pressing power button to restart again then optimization of apps starts and bhla bhla bhlaa... I'm unable to hard reset it key combination is not working.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-03-2018, 12:11 PM
(15-03-2018, 03:01 AM)FaisalShafique No Sir it was not like that . recently i have changed its battery bcz before this change battery gets die at once. after this it was fine for 5 days but now above said problem has occur. i factory reset the device after reset when ever i try to install an app menually or through g play it get restart during installation after this some times struck at boot so i keep pressing power button to restart again then optimization of apps starts and bhla bhla bhlaa... I'm unable to hard reset it key combination is not working.

This could be a hardware issue but let's not rule out software yet. Have you tried reflashing the stock rom ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.