Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Help porting custom rom to blu neo energy mini
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Help porting custom rom to blu neo energy mini

Help porting custom rom to blu neo energy mini

Osmany
Osmany
Osmany
31-03-2018, 10:59 PM

Hello. I have a Blu Neo Energy Mini phone on which I ported TWRP custom recovery using the Hovatek auto porting tool and it´s been working fine and I wanted to thank you for that nice project. I would like now to install a custom rom on my phone, but all the attempts I have made ended up in failure. Some time error 7, sometimes boot loop after successfully flashing the rom I ported. Would you please guide me on this issue, I am new in this area and I would like to learn how to port a custom rom. The method I have tried is the file-swap method between stock and port roms, since I have no knowledge on how to build it. My device is mt6580 LP 5.1 kernel 3.10.72+ , super-su rooted, unlocked bootloader, TWRP 3.0.2.1 ported by Team Hovatek. Thanks in advance.
juvette
juvette
juvette
02-04-2018, 10:16 AM
(31-03-2018, 10:59 PM)Osmany Hello. I have a Blu Neo Energy Mini phone on which I ported TWRP custom recovery using the Hovatek auto porting tool and it´s been working fine and I wanted to thank you for that nice project. I would like now to install a custom rom on my phone, but all the attempts I have made ended up in failure. Some time error 7, sometimes boot loop after successfully flashing the rom I ported. Would you please guide me on this issue, I am new in this area and I would like to learn how to port a custom rom. The method I have tried is the file-swap method between stock and port roms, since I have no knowledge on how to build it. My device is mt6580 LP 5.1 kernel 3.10.72+ , super-su rooted, unlocked bootloader, TWRP 3.0.2.1 ported by Team Hovatek. Thanks in advance.

The easiest port is to port from a 3.10.* MT6580 LP 5.1 custom rom. The replacement method is more likely to succeed with minimal patching / bugs

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile