Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Converting SD card to Internal memory on Hot4lite.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Converting SD card to Internal memory on Hot4lite.

[Please help] Converting SD card to Internal memory on Hot4lite.

Tundun
Tundun
Tundun
03-04-2018, 01:21 PM

Good day buddies,
Have been looking for means of moving all my Apps on SD card, but am experiencing some difficulties.
I received a notification but shows only ( USE AS PORTABLE) instead of showing two(2) headin, second mentioned bellow ( USE AS INTERNAL MEMORY).
I later move to second option I saw on the site (Press the icon botton on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE USE AS PORTABLE ) It shows only EJECT and FORMAT instead of showing FORMAT AS INTERNAL MEMORY.
Please any help sir/madam.
Thanks in anticipation.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
03-04-2018, 04:57 PM
(03-04-2018, 01:21 PM)Tundun Good day buddies,
Have been looking for means of moving all my Apps on SD card, but am experiencing some difficulties.
I received a notification but shows only ( USE AS PORTABLE) instead of showing two(2) headin, second mentioned bellow ( USE AS INTERNAL MEMORY).
I later move to second option I saw on the site (Press the icon botton on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE USE AS PORTABLE ) It shows only EJECT and FORMAT instead of showing FORMAT AS INTERNAL MEMORY.
Please any help sir/madam.
Thanks in anticipation.

try the method "I DID NOT GET A NOTIFICATION AFTER INSERTING SD CARD, WHAT DO I DO" @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-use-...rshmallow/