Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android leeco Le s3 x626 Stock at phone mirrored
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

leeco Le s3 x626 Stock at phone mirrored

leeco Le s3 x626 Stock at phone mirrored

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-05-2018, 08:34 AM

(23-05-2018, 03:34 PM)rasheem i have attached a clearer pic of the recovery
the phone will not enter factory mode if with vol down+power,only take me to fastboot mode

I can't read what's displayed either. It would seem that SP flash tool is the only hope - going forward - till the phone is able to boot to home screen. Try reflashing the rom that got it to boot up using firmware upgrade. You can get cache.img from another rom just to make it possible.
This post was last modified: 25-05-2018, 08:37 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
rasheem
rasheem
rasheem
25-05-2018, 12:53 PM
Alright,i will give it a try and get back.many thanks.
rasheem
rasheem
rasheem
23-06-2018, 12:17 PM
(25-05-2018, 08:34 AM)hovatek
the phone will not enter factory mode if with vol down+power,only take me to fastboot mode

I can't read what's displayed either.  It would seem that SP flash tool is the only hope - going forward - till the phone is able to boot to home screen. Try reflashing the rom that got it to boot up using firmware upgrade. You can get cache.img from another rom just to make it possible.

i have tried flashing with sp flash tool again replaced the cache.img from another rom but the device got bricked again. this time, not charging only bring the red light when plug to light but can still be detected by system.

i have also tried using the same rom that got it boot to mirror to flash again but no response from sp flash tool(not reading)
rasheem
rasheem
rasheem
24-08-2018, 04:09 PM
(23-06-2018, 12:17 PM)rasheem

I can't read what's displayed either.  It would seem that SP flash tool is the only hope - going forward - till the phone is able to boot to home screen. Try reflashing the rom that got it to boot up using firmware upgrade. You can get cache.img from another rom just to make it possible.

i have tried flashing with sp flash tool  again replaced the cache.img  from another rom but the device  got bricked again. this time, not charging only bring the red light when plug to light but can still be detected by system.

i have also tried using the same rom that got it boot to mirror to flash again but no response from sp flash tool(not reading)

am happy to let you know that the phone can now boot to home screen
i have flashed the final file and the phone is back to life after several months in wilderness.

the mistake i have been making all along was that i was flashing the wrong boot image!!!!
the correct boot image is marked in the attached.

many thanks for your assistance.
This post was last modified: 24-08-2018, 04:10 PM by rasheem.
Godsave Joseph
Godsave Joseph
31-05-2019, 11:17 AM

(24-08-2018, 04:09 PM)rasheem
(23-06-2018, 12:17 PM)rasheem

i have tried flashing with sp flash tool  again replaced the cache.img  from another rom but the device  got bricked again. this time, not charging only bring the red light when plug to light but can still be detected by system.

am happy to let you know that the phone can now boot to home screen
i have flashed the final file and the phone is back to life after several months in wilderness.

the mistake i have been making all along was that i was flashing the wrong boot image!!!!
the correct boot image is marked in the attached.

many thanks for your assistance.

Hello Rasheem, I am currently facing the exact problem you faced when you attempted to unbrick your x626. Running the .bat file in the S3_x626 folder is giving me "Flash system error" and my screen is also mirrored. I'll like to know how you made your phone boot to the home screen thanks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-05-2019, 11:27 PM
(31-05-2019, 11:17 AM)Godsave Joseph Hello Rasheem, I am currently facing the exact problem you faced when you attempted to unbrick your x626. Running the .bat file in the S3_x626 folder is giving me "Flash system error" and my screen is also mirrored. I'll like to know how you made your phone boot to the home screen thanks.

try using the firmware @ https://www.needrom.com/download/leeco-s3-x626/
you might be better off using the email link on the OP's profile OR create a new thread for your device
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Godsave Joseph
Godsave Joseph
02-06-2019, 01:50 PM
(31-05-2019, 11:27 PM)X3non
(31-05-2019, 11:17 AM)Godsave Joseph Hello Rasheem, I am currently facing the exact problem you faced when you attempted to unbrick your x626. Running the .bat file in the S3_x626 folder is giving me "Flash system error" and my screen is also mirrored. I'll like to know how you made your phone boot to the home screen thanks.

try using the firmware @ https://www.needrom.com/download/leeco-s3-x626/
you might be better off using the email link on the OP's profile OR create a new thread for your device
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Thanks for help! The device has now successfully booted to the home screen but the ROM comes bloated with Chinese apps. Its better than having a device with a mirrored screen though! Thanks again!
rasheem
rasheem
rasheem
02-06-2019, 03:25 PM
I wanted to respond but it seems you have received necessary help.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-06-2019, 01:21 AM
(02-06-2019, 01:50 PM)Godsave Joseph ...Its better than having a device with a mirrored screen though! Thanks again!

you still have the option of rooting and uninstalling bloatwares though
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5