Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my leagoo t5c sc9853i hardbrick
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my leagoo t5c sc9853i hardbrick

[Please help] my leagoo t5c sc9853i hardbrick

slichy
slichy
slichy
Enthusiastic Member
22-04-2018, 10:12 AM

my leagoo t5c is a new phone with sc9853i chipset. i want to root my device via magisk app to patch the stock boot.img. but when i flash my device via spdflashtool, there is a problem with my usb cable. so my flash is interupted and then my pc didnt recognize with my phone. my pc cant dind my phone, even before i succesfully install spreadtrum driver. finally i cant power on the phone and cant charging too. i tried several times to press power button event with press vol up or vol down. and when i charging it doesnt show anything. i think my phone is hardbrick. atleast i have the stock firmware. so guys please help my. what im going to do to fix my problem. thanks guys
This post was last modified: 22-04-2018, 10:14 AM by slichy.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-04-2018, 10:11 AM
(22-04-2018, 10:12 AM)slichy my leagoo t5c is a new phone with sc9853i chipset. i want to root my device via magisk app to patch the stock boot.img. but when i flash my device via spdflashtool, there is a problem with my usb cable. so my flash is interupted and then my pc didnt recognize with my phone. my pc cant dind my phone, even before i succesfully install spreadtrum driver. finally i cant power on the phone and cant charging too. i tried several times to press power button event with press vol up or vol down. and when i charging it doesnt show anything. i think my phone is hardbrick. atleast i have the stock firmware. so guys please help my. what im going to do to fix my problem. thanks guys

Take out and reinsert the battery then try powering on.
BTW, what other files (apart from recovery) did you flash with the SPD flash tool
This post was last modified: 23-04-2018, 10:13 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
slichy
slichy
slichy
Enthusiastic Member
24-04-2018, 03:34 AM
(23-04-2018, 10:11 AM)hovatek
(22-04-2018, 10:12 AM)slichy my leagoo t5c is a new phone with sc9853i chipset. i want to root my device via magisk app to patch the stock boot.img. but when i flash my device via spdflashtool, there is a problem with my usb cable. so my flash is interupted and then my pc didnt recognize with my phone. my pc cant dind my phone, even before i succesfully install spreadtrum driver. finally i cant power on the phone and cant charging too. i tried several times to press power button event with press vol up or vol down. and when i charging it doesnt show anything. i think my phone is hardbrick. atleast i have the stock firmware. so guys please help my. what im going to do to fix my problem. thanks guys

Take out and reinsert the battery then try powering on.
BTW, what other files (apart from recovery) did you flash with the SPD flash tool

i will try to reinsert the battery as soon as possible
hmm i think im only flash the stock room
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-04-2018, 02:09 PM
(24-04-2018, 03:34 AM)slichy i will try to reinsert the battery as soon as possible

Did flashing begin before your USB cable got disconnected?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
slichy
slichy
slichy
Enthusiastic Member
25-04-2018, 09:45 AM

(24-04-2018, 02:09 PM)hovatek
(24-04-2018, 03:34 AM)slichy i will try to reinsert the battery as soon as possible

Did flashing begin before your USB cable got disconnected?

hi guus, thanks for ur helps to solve my problems. finally i take my phone to the local service. it fix my phone. now my phone work normally.

but i get a new problem here, cz my phone flashed with the old firmware. and i want to flash to the new firmware. so i decide to flash it even i woory about my last miskate in flashing.

when i start flashing, it goes fine until the process stuck in downloading NV_LTE. It took so long time and then the flashing was stopped. and i got a pop up message was say that the time has expired, or something like that. i forgot to capture that. so i decided to reboot my phone, and nothings was change in my phone.

can u tell me why it was happened ? and what i should to do to flash my phone ?
thank u very much for ur respons to help me. and sorry for my bad english. greeting from indonesia
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-04-2018, 01:00 PM
(25-04-2018, 09:45 AM)slichy hi guus, thanks for ur helps to solve my problems. finally i take my phone to the local service. it fix my phone. now my phone work normally.

but i get a new problem here, cz my phone flashed with the old firmware. and i want to flash to the new firmware. so i decide to flash it even i woory about my last miskate in flashing.

when i start flashing, it goes fine until the process stuck in downloading NV_LTE. It took so long time and then the flashing was stopped. and i got a pop up message was say that the time has expired, or something like that. i forgot to capture that. so i decided to reboot my phone, and nothings was change in my phone.

thank u very much for ur respons to help me. and sorry for my bad english. greeting from indonesia

Please create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

Note!
Tauhid23
Tauhid23
Tauhid23
Enthusiastic Member
03-10-2018, 06:51 AM
(25-04-2018, 01:00 PM)hovatek
(25-04-2018, 09:45 AM)slichy hi guus, thanks for ur helps to solve my problems. finally i take my phone to the local service. it fix my phone. now my phone work normally.

Please create a new thread for this to avoid a mi
haloo slichy..saya dari indonesia saya mau tanya waktu anda service leagoo t5c nya dmna ya??soalnya hp saya jg sma seperti anda dan sya cba bawa ke counter tidak ad yg bisa...tolong info almat lengkap tempat servicenya donkk trims,,,
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
03-10-2018, 09:41 AM
(03-10-2018, 06:51 AM)Tauhid23
(25-04-2018, 01:00 PM)hovatek

Please create a new thread for this to avoid a mi
haloo slichy..saya dari indonesia saya mau tanya waktu anda service leagoo t5c nya dmna ya??soalnya hp saya jg sma seperti anda dan sya cba bawa ke counter tidak ad yg bisa...tolong info almat lengkap tempat servicenya donkk trims,,,

@Tauhid23 English only!
Please create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread.
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread.
This post was last modified: 03-10-2018, 09:42 AM by xerxes.