Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Leagoo Kiicaa Power not starting after flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Leagoo Kiicaa Power not starting after flashing

Leagoo Kiicaa Power not starting after flashing

umahij
umahij
umahij
30-04-2018, 10:03 AM

Just flashed my Leagoo Kiicaa Power Smartphone.  Don't know what else to do as the phone is no longer starting after a successful flashing.
Umahij
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-04-2018, 01:32 PM
(30-04-2018, 10:03 AM)umahij Just flashed my Leagoo Kiicaa Power Smartphone.  Don't know what else to do as the phone is no longer starting after a successful flashing.
Umahij

What was wrong with the phone before you flashed it?
Did you take note of the phone's original build no before flashing the phone?

Also the battery might be drained try charging the phone for at least 3hrs with original charger.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-05-2018, 10:39 AM
(30-04-2018, 10:03 AM)umahij Just flashed my Leagoo Kiicaa Power Smartphone.  Don't know what else to do as the phone is no longer starting after a successful flashing.
Umahij

Have you tried a different firmware?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
umahij
umahij
umahij
02-05-2018, 11:47 AM
(30-04-2018, 01:32 PM)innagee
Umahij

What was wrong with the phone before you flashed it?
Did you take note of the phone's original build no before flashing the phone?

Also the battery might be drained try charging the phone for at least 3hrs with original charger.
The phone was having some funny behaviors.  When I checked online, i noticed that the Phone OS needs to be updated.  It was in the course of updating the phone that it could not start. It successfully flashed, though.

I really did not take note of the phone's original build number before flashing.

On charging the battery, how do i do that as there is no signal that the battery is charging.  Should I just plug the battery with the charger and leave it?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-05-2018, 03:48 PM

(02-05-2018, 11:47 AM)umahij ...
On charging the battery, how do i do that as there is no signal that the battery is charging.  Should I just plug the battery with the charger and leave it?

yes and leave it like that for some hours but if it still remains dead then yours is likely a different build
you can try the rom builds at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15589.html OR at https://www.needrom.com/download/leagoo-kiicaa-power/
Davey jones
Davey jones
Davey jones
08-07-2018, 10:51 AM
I've downloaded the 2 roms for leagoo kiicaa power 3g, but i still get error 4032 from spflashtools wen i try flashing it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-07-2018, 10:49 AM
(08-07-2018, 10:51 AM)Davey jones I've downloaded the 2 roms for leagoo kiicaa power 3g, but i still get error 4032 from spflashtools wen i try flashing it

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.