Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Ntel Royale X2 issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Ntel Royale X2 issue

Ntel Royale X2 issue

Parro
Parro
Parro
30-05-2018, 06:36 PM

Hello! I'm using a Fero X2 Royale. So, I bought this Ntel sim (registered and data activated) but I can't browse with it. My phone is a dual sim phone and uniquely has options for 4G on both sims. I have done the necessary settings: Set APN as "ntel" - selected it as my preferred APN - selected "4G (Recommended)" also but it still won't browse. Network keeps fluctuating (going off completely and coming back on) and browsing still won't work. I put the same sim in a Tecno Camon CX Air and it worked just fine with the same settings. Please, what do I do?
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
30-05-2018, 08:07 PM
(30-05-2018, 06:36 PM)Parro Hello! I'm using a Fero X2 Royale. So, I bought this Ntel sim (registered and data activated) but I can't browse with it. My phone is a dual sim phone and uniquely has options for 4G on both sims. I have done the necessary settings: Set APN as "ntel" - selected it as my preferred APN - selected "4G (Recommended)" also but it still won't browse. Network keeps fluctuating (going off completely and coming back on) and browsing still won't work. I put the same sim in a Tecno Camon CX Air and it worked just fine with the same settings. Please, what do I do?

I will advise you to change it back to 3G or if still problem persists, change it to 2G...

I hope it works
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-05-2018, 11:53 AM
(30-05-2018, 06:36 PM)Parro Hello! I'm using a Fero X2 Royale. So, I bought this Ntel sim (registered and data activated) but I can't browse with it. My phone is a dual sim phone and uniquely has options for 4G on both sims. I have done the necessary settings: Set APN as "ntel" - selected it as my preferred APN - selected "4G (Recommended)" also but it still won't browse. Network keeps fluctuating (going off completely and coming back on) and browsing still won't work. I put the same sim in a Tecno Camon CX Air and it worked just fine with the same settings. Please, what do I do?

The issue might be with the phone itself or the bands it suppports.
Set to 4G only (from Engineer mode) and ensure that mobile data is enabled on the device
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/blog/3-problems-...oid-phone/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.