Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android No 3g after imei repair
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

No 3g after imei repair

No 3g after imei repair

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-06-2018, 09:35 AM

(24-06-2018, 02:03 AM)Ian samuel Unfortunately  I can't  get a working  phone around 
If I do get one what should  how should  I back up twrp or so flash tool readback?
Please I flashed the nvrams  from this site
Can you please  do another  backup of a new nvram cuz this current one seems to be doing nothing

As I said, NVRAMs could sometimes be variant / region specific so it doesn't necessarily mean there's something wrong with the NVRAM we listed, it just didn't work for you.
The challenge with us obtaining more NVRAM backups is that people don't like sharing theirs because they're giving away their IMEIs. Since the NVRAM backup we listed didn't work for you then your next best option is to find a working phone to backup from.
You can backup & restore NVRAM & Secro using Miracle Box
This post was last modified: 25-06-2018, 09:37 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ian samuel
Ian samuel
Ian samuel
Enthusiastic Member
25-06-2018, 02:09 PM
oohkay thank you very much for your help
I would try and get a working phone backup
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Techie Member
28-06-2018, 01:07 PM
I would suggest u backup the current rom nvram and secro partition with miracle box then wipe both partitions only with Spflash tool.
Then download the nvram and secro provided by hovatek and replace them with the ones backed up earlier using miracle box and flash with Spflash tool
Ian samuel
Ian samuel
Ian samuel
Enthusiastic Member
17-07-2018, 09:35 PM
(28-06-2018, 01:07 PM)Jimslaw I would suggest u backup the current rom nvram and secro partition with miracle box then wipe both partitions only with Spflash tool.
Then download the nvram and secro provided by hovatek and replace them with the ones backed up earlier using miracle box and flash with Spflash tool
That's interesing 
I would try it thanks
Ian samuel
Ian samuel
Ian samuel
Enthusiastic Member
08-09-2018, 01:54 PM

So i finally restored 3g to my device but flashing nvram and secro from a working phone didnt solve it
You would have to back up the whole rom with miracle box convert them to img format and flash with sp flash tool
when you boot up at first it will ask you to restore factory settings
after restoring factory settings you should change your imei as it would have the imei of the working phone upon boot
Enjoy
Pages (2): Previous 1 2