Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Hardbricked Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Hardbricked Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556

[Please help] Hardbricked Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
Baba Kariima
Baba Kariima
Baba Kariima
06-07-2018, 03:19 PM

Thanks for your help. I have miracle hardware dongle.
I did reading file from the same mobile am using to flash then saved to my desktop.I tried to write the firmware I have already saved to my infinix hot 4.
But flashing did not happened and I did see any error s. Reading is OK writing file completed successful.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-07-2018, 06:53 PM
(06-07-2018, 03:19 PM)Baba Kariima Thanks for your help. I have miracle hardware dongle.
I did reading file from the same mobile am using to flash then saved to my desktop.I tried to write the firmware I have already saved to my infinix hot 4.
But flashing did not happened and I did see any error s. Reading is OK writing file completed successful.

if you read firmware from your phone and flashed it back to the same phone, then everything is supposed to remain the way it was before you made the backup. i don't see what the issue is here
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-07-2018, 10:12 AM
(06-07-2018, 03:19 PM)Baba Kariima Thanks for your help. I have miracle hardware dongle.

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread (you're causing a mixup)
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4