Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Root tecno wx3p
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Root tecno wx3p

Root tecno wx3p

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-07-2018, 09:19 PM

(14-07-2018, 04:26 PM)ondo obame Miracle ! It runs, I have do like you say and it running. I've finished with miracle box and now I have two files : "boot"( not "boot. bin" as in the tutorial) and "MT6580_Android_scatter" (but is not in notepad++). Now what may I do?

Envoyé de mon TECNO WX3P avec Hovatek Mobile

your firmware dump should contain more than two files. ensure you made a full firmware dump [tick all partitions when making the dump] incase you need it later [keep this dump in a safe place]

to root, copy and rename boot.bin from your backup to boot.img
patch boot.img using the magisk guide at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html
rename patched_boot.img to boot.bin and copy it to a new folder
copy scatter file and preloader.bin from your miracle box dump into the new folder
flash all three files [scatter, preloader and boot] using miracle box at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html
ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
15-07-2018, 01:53 AM
Is it the same person that I speak with? Firmware dump? How many files may it contains ?(in the tutorial video it is only two) can we go step by step, one thing after another if not I will lose myself. Please

ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
15-07-2018, 02:01 AM
The back up that i've done create to only two files. How many files may it create? What is a full firmware dump, to start

ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
15-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Ok, it's good I understand. I may back up all the things that can be ticked when I use miracle box. But when I tick "all" in miracle box, itself choose some case that it tick(I think itself tick the most important case) . I have not succeed to back up the system firmware because the back up always stop before the end and write "error"

ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
15-07-2018, 11:09 AM

I read that on the tutorial:Its important you only flash firmware or files for your phone model and build number. Doing otherwise could brick the device. But when I make the back up I selected "8th boot(MT65xx & MT67xx/8127)"but I don't really knows if it is my true device model. How can I be sure that it is my phone model? My build number is:WX3P-H8017AB-N-180122V216.Thank you.

ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
15-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Excume but where can I download the good version of magisk apk? I tried to download it on play store but it is an app whose name is "apol" that came.

ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
15-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Finally I found magisk apk on the net. I have done all things like your tutorial says. When I puch the start button to start flashing with miracle box it starts right but when the window to select block appear, there is nothing to select in that window. At the low of that window, there are "ok" and "cancel" but nothing, no block to select in the window. I do not understand.

ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
16-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Don't forget me please.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-07-2018, 12:40 PM
(15-07-2018, 06:23 PM)ondo obame Finally I found magisk apk on the net. I have done all things like your tutorial says. When I puch the start button to start flashing with miracle box it starts right but when the window to select block appear, there is nothing to select in that window. At the low of that window, there are "ok" and "cancel" but nothing, no block to select in the window. I do not understand.

Did you rename your patched_boot.img back to boot.bin ?
Don't forget to include preloader when flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
16-07-2018, 02:12 PM

In the folder that i flash there are:1-"patched_boot.img" that i renamed "boot.bin";2-the scatter file(that i select to flash because the tutorial says to select it) ;3-the preload.bin.To start, when I open miracle box to flash, I puch mtk at the top, then I push write then I puch the folder icon at the middle low right I navigate to the folder where I put my 3 files and I select the scatter file after select the scatter file I puch open then I select 8th boot(MT65xx...) then I puch start button, i see waiting for devices, i connect my switched off phone and something is loadind at the left window, after some second a new window is opening and ask to select block but there is nothing to select(on the video tutorial there was a partition that was named boot which could be selected). At the low of the select block window there is ok and cancel, but I fear to puch ok without select any block.

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next