Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Tweak] {DIY} No More Flashing ROMs Just To Get A New Feature To Work. Do It Yourself
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tweak] {DIY} No More Flashing ROMs Just To Get A New Feature To Work. Do It Yourself

[Tweak] {DIY} No More Flashing ROMs Just To Get A New Feature To Work. Do It Yourself

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
06-04-2015, 11:34 AM

Why do you have to change your stock Roms for custom Roms? When you can actually play/tweak with your phone and get yourself something Unique/ Cool than a Custom ROM.
Changing Stock Roms for Custom Roms can possibly damage, brick and cause bootloop for your smart Android devices, most especially when you flash the wrong ROM . it is high time we stop bricking/bootlooping our smart devices because of custom Roms while I introduce to you  

This amazing Android app allows you to tweak your device as much as you want without having to flash a custom ROM or having brick issues as long as you follow my steps and you ask questions in the comment box below. Keep in mind, though, that you need to be rooted.

Required Operation System For Xposed Module:-
Android 4.0 +

1. Download Xposed Module Repository
Xposed Module Repository
Xposed Module enables all kinds of customization allowing android user to enchance the look or add features to their device without touching the original system files or APKs. It uses modules that run on memory. Therefore, any changes made can be removed easily by simply uninstalling the modules and Rebooting. 

Once Installation of Xposed Module is successful .

2. Launch and select Framework
3. Select Install/Update  you will get a prompt to reboot click OK

4(i). After successful reboot  Launch Xposed Module
(ii). Select Settings  > Versions to be shown >> Beta (Some bugs to be expected).
How to get an IOS- look status bar and more other
5. Go back to Xposed homepage and Select Downloads

6(i). Use the search icon to search for
" Flat Style Bar Indicators " without quotes flat Style Bar Indicators works only on Android (4.3 and above)
> For android (4.1, 4.2, 4.3) you can use the search icon to search for " Gravitybox [JB] " without quotes
(ii). Now click to Open " Flat Style Bar Indicators " > Swipe left you will see lists  of downloads just select any download you want.
(iii) For those downloading Gravitybox -Now click to Open " Gravitybox [JB] " Swipe left you will see lists  of downloads just select any download you want.

7. Download successful, go back to Xposed Modules homepage
8. Select Modules > click on the check box and reboot
9. You should notice some changes at your status bar
10. I will Introduce some  Modules as time goes on
Kidochukwu
Kidochukwu
Kidochukwu
Experienced Member
06-04-2015, 11:01 PM
That's too much work sir....
I'd rather get a custom ROM...
bradreus
bradreus
bradreus
07-04-2015, 08:12 AM
(06-04-2015, 11:01 PM)Kidochukwu That's too much work sir....

Your laziness is top notch Big Grin , you're one of a kind.
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
07-04-2015, 08:40 AM
Splendid guide bro! You're on point

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
07-04-2015, 09:44 AM

(06-04-2015, 11:01 PM)Kidochukwu That's too much work sir....

1-10 step to step guide is too much for you to tweak your phone to your taste? And save your phone from getting brick/bootloop?
olang
olang
olang
Techie Member
07-04-2015, 10:01 AM
it's seems yourself a newbie to android devices.... try to learn more about custom roms brother..!!
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
07-04-2015, 10:06 AM
(07-04-2015, 09:44 AM)Spondulix 1-10 step to step guide is too much for you to tweak your phone to your taste? And save your phone from getting brick/bootloop?

he's probably not so Tech. savvy. I could understand that

Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
07-04-2015, 10:07 AM
(07-04-2015, 10:01 AM)olang it's seems yourself a newbie to android devices.... try to learn more about custom roms brother..!!
Master Olang, I greet you!

kay4dam69
kay4dam69
kay4dam69
10-04-2015, 11:43 PM
What are custom rom and stock rom,am a newbie when it comes to this,please kindly guide me
Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
11-04-2015, 08:47 AM

(10-04-2015, 11:43 PM)kay4dam69 What are custom rom and stock rom,am a newbie when it comes to this,please kindly guide me

A custom ROM is one that has undergone any modification from being a pure distribution of Android. Google make the Android source code available for anyone to play around with, and people take this code and alter it for themselves. Whether to add features they come up with, or to redistribute it with fun tweaks and additions. 

stock ROM is the ROM that comes with a device; the device is "stocked" with that ROM by the manufacturer. 
Pages (2): 1 2 Next