Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SAMSUNG NOTE 2 N7000 EFS.IMG backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

SAMSUNG NOTE 2 N7000 EFS.IMG backup

SAMSUNG NOTE 2 N7000 EFS.IMG backup

lordfaraday
lordfaraday
lordfaraday
06-04-2015, 03:53 PM

I ran into an issue of corrupt imei on samsung note 2, model N7000. I tried doing a factore reset. this didnt fix it. i went to use odin tool v3.09 precisely
downloaded n flashed with 3-4 different stock roms..3 were android 4.1.2 and the 4th was ndroid 2.3.5, meaning i downgraded it. still imei n baseband remains null. so i read online that if one has a working, similar model of samsung note2 N7000, i can use a 3rd party app to backup the efs on the phone and i copy it on d root of my removable SD card ad i trnsfer d sd on my phone , and i do d restore process on my phone..alreadily, i am on android 2.3.5(rooted).
so my concern is if Hovatek can pls direct me to a link whre i can download a precise efs.img for n7000.
the rest, i should be able to fix it.i could have used other methods like z3x box but since i dont v any box.
my gmail is LORDFARADAY99@GMAIL.COM
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-04-2015, 04:24 PM
(06-04-2015, 03:53 PM)lordfaraday I ran into an issue of corrupt imei on samsung note 2, model N7000. I tried doing a factore reset. this didnt fix it. i went to use odin tool v3.09 precisely
downloaded n flashed with 3-4 different stock roms..3 were android 4.1.2 and the 4th was ndroid 2.3.5, meaning i downgraded it. still imei n baseband remains null. so i read online that if one has a working, similar model of samsung note2 N7000, i can use a 3rd party app to backup the efs on the phone and i copy it on d root of my removable SD card ad i trnsfer d sd on my phone , and i do d restore process on my phone..alreadily, i am on android 2.3.5(rooted).
so my concern is if Hovatek can pls direct me to a link whre i can download a precise efs.img for n7000.
the rest, i should be able to fix it.i could have used other methods like z3x box but since i dont v any box.

unfortunately, we dont have access to that. getting efs is quite a challenge for Samsung users having the Null IMEI issue. 
Hope a forum member will be able to help you out with it 

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-07-2015, 09:55 PM
(06-04-2015, 03:53 PM)lordfaraday I ran into an issue of corrupt imei on samsung note 2, model N7000. I tried doing a factore reset. this didnt fix it. i went to use odin tool v3.09 precisely

check this thread https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-4485.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.