Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Please make TWRP recovery and custom ROM for TECNO CAMON CM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Please make TWRP recovery and custom ROM for TECNO CAMON CM

Please make TWRP recovery and custom ROM for TECNO CAMON CM

OT.
OT.
OT.
23-07-2018, 02:05 PM

Please it has been about six months since the tecno camon cm arrived and still no twrp recovery and custom ROM to this day. I will be grateful if you guys could make one even if it's lineage os 14. Thank you.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
23-07-2018, 04:06 PM
(23-07-2018, 02:05 PM)OT. Please it has been about six months since the tecno camon cm arrived and still no twrp recovery and custom ROM to this day. I will be grateful if you guys could make one even if it's lineage os 14. Thank you.

you wont get a custom rom by requesting on forums (if you were thinking its as easy as that), need to look for dev who have the same device buildĀ as you
juvette
juvette
juvette
24-07-2018, 08:39 AM
(23-07-2018, 02:05 PM)OT. Please it has been about six months since the tecno camon cm arrived and still no twrp recovery and custom ROM to this day. I will be grateful if you guys could make one even if it's lineage os 14. Thank you.

You can use the tool at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html to port TWRP so far you have stock recovery.img

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile