Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Android is not loading on Infinix X403
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Android is not loading on Infinix X403

Android is not loading on Infinix X403

czechboy
czechboy
czechboy
Enthusiastic Member
07-04-2015, 09:05 PM

Dear All.I have an infinix X403 i encourted a problem this even the phone was unusually slow and almost all applications i open auto close so i decided to reset the phone by going to setting>backup and set> selecting erase all date...i have done this before to get it back to factory setting and it worked just right but this time round that did not happen after going through the erase process when the infinix logo came the android OS failed to load.and its been stack there since.dont know what next to do..i tried factory restore by holding down power+volume down still with no success..am now desperate for a solution
Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-04-2015, 10:06 PM
(07-04-2015, 09:05 PM)czechboy Dear All.I have an infinix X403 i encourted a problem this even the phone was unusually slow and almost all applications i open auto close so i decided to reset the phone by going to setting>backup and set> selecting erase all date...i have done this before to get it back to factory setting and it worked just right but this time round that did not happen after going through the erase process when the infinix logo came the android OS failed to load.and its been stack there since.dont know what next to do..i tried factory restore by holding down power+volume down still with no success..am now desperate for a solution
Thank you
describe exactly what you see when you boot the phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
czechboy
czechboy
czechboy
Enthusiastic Member
08-04-2015, 12:20 AM
When i reboot i hang at the infinix logo..nothing feature..stays at the logo for over 30min with nothing happening
bradreus
bradreus
bradreus
08-04-2015, 09:59 AM
(08-04-2015, 12:20 AM)czechboy When i reboot i hang at the infinix logo..nothing feature..stays at the logo for over 30min with nothing happening

I think ur phone is soft-bricked. Was your phone rooted before this, do you have cwm installed, do you have a backup of your rom.

If your answer is yes then there is nothing to worry about but if no you're in the right place.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-04-2015, 11:54 AM

(08-04-2015, 12:20 AM)czechboy When i reboot i hang at the infinix logo..nothing feature..stays at the logo for over 30min with nothing happening

@bradreus is right. try formatting the sd card then slot back in and repeat the factory reset. remove the battery if removable.
if those fail then supply a gmail address to get the stock ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
czechboy
czechboy
czechboy
Enthusiastic Member
08-04-2015, 02:10 PM
(08-04-2015, 11:54 AM)hovatek

@bradreus is right. try formatting the sd card then slot back in and repeat the factory reset. remove the battery if removable.
if those fail then supply a gmail address to get the stock ROM

My phone has not been rooted before and i dont have any thing backed up just the stuff on the SD card like pics and music.i now need the stock room.mt gmail address is:chewuli.abdulrazak@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-04-2015, 02:56 PM
(08-04-2015, 02:10 PM)czechboy My phone has not been rooted before and i dont have any thing backed up just the stuff on the SD card like pics and music.i now need the stock room.mt gmail address is:chewuli.abdulrazak@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
czechboy
czechboy
czechboy
Enthusiastic Member
08-04-2015, 03:05 PM
Thank you chief i will update you on how it goes.thanks once more
czechboy
czechboy
czechboy
Enthusiastic Member
08-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Hovatek guru am a muslim and should not say this thing but you are God for solving phones with problem...I can say how much am greatful...wowow...you have done magic for me...am lost for words...everything worked perfectly like you said...wowowow..am soo greatful forever in your debt..i will definately upgrade to premium membership.Thank you once more for all the help