Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno m7 wont boot past the logo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

tecno m7 wont boot past the logo

tecno m7 wont boot past the logo

bombima
bombima
bombima
08-04-2015, 07:19 PM

Sad i have a tecno m7. its rooted but i hadnt installed a custom recovery so i still have the stock recovery of which i can boot to.. i was installing a font hence the soft bricking. i have tried factory resetting but still stuck at the tecno logo. could anyone help me.!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-04-2015, 08:44 PM
(08-04-2015, 07:19 PM)bombima Sad i have a tecno m7. its rooted but i hadnt installed a custom recovery so i still have the stock recovery of which i can boot to.. i was installing a font hence the soft bricking. i have tried factory resetting but still stuck at the tecno logo. could anyone help me.!

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
bombima
bombima
bombima
09-04-2015, 06:06 AM
bombima  i have a tecno m7. its rooted but i hadnt installed a custom recovery so i still have the stock recovery of which i can boot to.. i was installing a font hence the soft bricking. i have tried factory resetting but still stuck at the tecno logo. could anyone help me.! my emai.. brnombima3@gmail.com i will also appreciate the link to a stock rom of the tecno m7
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-04-2015, 01:38 PM
(09-04-2015, 06:06 AM)bombima bombima  i have a tecno m7. its rooted but i hadnt installed a custom recovery so i still have the stock recovery of which i can boot to.. i was installing a font hence the soft bricking. i have tried factory resetting but still stuck at the tecno logo. could anyone help me.! my emai.. brnombima3@gmail.com i will also appreciate the link to a stock rom of the tecno m7

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash only system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
bombima
bombima
bombima
09-04-2015, 10:12 PM

thanks its back on... you guys are the best!!!!!