Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android INFINIX NOTE 5 FLASHING
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

INFINIX NOTE 5 FLASHING

INFINIX NOTE 5 FLASHING

adeyemiky
adeyemiky
adeyemiky
12-09-2018, 08:16 AM

This infinix note 5 stubborn like mad. I have tried spflashtool, softwaredownload, miraclebox etc but I can't still get the phone flashed. The phone will power on itself immediately i connect it with my system and the flashing too will give an error messag.
Can someone please help or give me the full tutorial on how to flash infinix note 5 phone.
Thanks in advance
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
12-09-2018, 08:40 AM
What is wrong with the phone?
Are you sure you have drivers installed?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-09-2018, 10:49 AM
(12-09-2018, 08:16 AM)adeyemiky This infinix note 5 stubborn like mad. I have tried spflashtool, softwaredownload, miraclebox etc but I can't still get the phone flashed. The phone will power on itself immediately i connect it with my system and the flashing too will give an error messag.
Can someone please help or give me the full tutorial on how to flash infinix note 5 phone.
Thanks in advance

That's because your phone has Secure Boot. You'll need the DA file @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23339.html to flash

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Also, tell us what's wrong with the phone, maybe the problem doesn't require flashing.