Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback Forum not working from one IP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Forum not working from one IP

Forum not working from one IP

Nijaz
Nijaz
Nijaz
Enthusiastic Member
02-10-2018, 08:22 PM

I am using that as main IP. No data gets received, and in Charles web proxy it says some danta sent but handshake failed.
In firefox it says The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
So I had to use vpn and it works from this ip, but vpn is slower a bit.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-10-2018, 05:13 PM
(02-10-2018, 08:22 PM)Nijaz 91.194.91.38
I am using that as main IP. No data gets received, and in Charles web proxy it says some danta sent but handshake failed.
In firefox it says The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
So I had to use vpn and it works from this ip, but vpn is slower a bit.

If you're masking your original IP by using 91.194.91.38 then problem might be from the IP itself, like the server being congested

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Nijaz
Nijaz
Nijaz
Enthusiastic Member
03-10-2018, 08:46 PM
Well, it was working until 3 days ago. It is one of free internet vpn https://your-freedom.net, specifically it is ems15.your-freedom.de. LOL, I do not even have original IP because I am using only dns resolver of my ISP to connect to internet for free by using so-called dns tunneling. It probably stopped working after i saved 30 pages as mht for offline reading.

Oh, well it is working today.
This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 12:37 AM by Nijaz.