Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix x5515 Smart 2 "To start android please enter password"
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix x5515 Smart 2 "To start android please enter password"

Infinix x5515 Smart 2 "To start android please enter password"

apara
apara
apara
31-10-2018, 06:46 AM

I have this infinix x5515 with starting Android password... I've downloaded the stock Rom and Da File but I don't want to format it because I saw the warning that forbidsĀ formatting or using firmware upgrade for secure boot phones..
Please what is the effect of formatting or using firmware upgrade for secure boot phones and what's the way out for this issue I'm having

Thank you guys
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-10-2018, 09:49 AM
(31-10-2018, 06:46 AM)apara I have this infinix x5515 with starting Android password... I've downloaded the stock Rom and Da File but I don't want to format it because I saw the warning that forbidsĀ formatting or using firmware upgrade for secure boot phones..
Please what is the effect of formatting or using firmware upgrade for secure boot phones and what's the way out for this issue I'm having

Thank you guys

if you format all or firmware upgrade, then sp flash tool will request for authentication file which isn't readily available
for 'To start android please enter password' error, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23839.html
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
31-10-2018, 08:37 PM
When you get to recovery mode, you can note and post what you see on the screen (the ones at the top of the screen are most important) that's if a factory reset does not solve your problem.