Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How can I retrieve file on a damage SD card that's still detected by PC?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How can I retrieve file on a damage SD card that's still detected by PC?

[Please help] How can I retrieve file on a damage SD card that's still detected by PC?

miketd92
miketd92
miketd92
Techie Member
25-11-2018, 12:00 PM

Warmly greetings to all.  Yesterday I mistakenly deleted picture of a slippers that a customer asked me to make for her. I then went to YouTube to search for a way to retrieve deleted picture and I came across this video , I was told to download this app named diskdigger , I installed the app. The next thing I noticed was my phone no longer detecting my memory card. I inserted it to my PC to see if I would get access to the files, the system only detected but whenever I try to open it, the file Manager will stop responding. Plz how can I retrieve my files on the card?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-11-2018, 05:42 PM
(25-11-2018, 12:00 PM)miketd92 Warmly greetings to all.  Yesterday I mistakenly deleted picture of a slippers that a customer asked me to make for her. I then went to YouTube to search for a way to retrieve deleted picture and I came across this video , I was told to download this app named diskdigger , I installed the app. The next thing I noticed was my phone no longer detecting my memory card. I inserted it to my PC to see if I would get access to the files, the system only detected but whenever I try to open it, the file Manager will stop responding. Plz how can I retrieve my files on the card?

Try using Recuva software to retrieve deleted files on memory card.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-11-2018, 05:44 PM
(25-11-2018, 12:00 PM)miketd92 Warmly greetings to all.  Yesterday I mistakenly deleted picture of a slippers that a customer asked me to make for her. I then went to YouTube to search for a way to retrieve deleted picture and I came across this video , I was told to download this app named diskdigger , I installed the app. The next thing I noticed was my phone no longer detecting my memory card. I inserted it to my PC to see if I would get access to the files, the system only detected but whenever I try to open it, the file Manager will stop responding. Plz how can I retrieve my files on the card?

Try using Recuva software to retrieve deleted files on memory card.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-11-2018, 09:49 AM

for recuva, you can download and see this quick guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1267.html

You can also try m3 data recovery @
https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...n-windows/
Look at the topic that reads "B DATA RECOVERY METHOD"

NOTE that due to file integrity, the file you wish to recovery might be marked as bad either unable to recover the file or unable to open it after recovering)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-11-2018, 04:28 PM

What action(s) did you take on diskdigger ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
miketd92
miketd92
miketd92
Techie Member
02-12-2018, 08:29 AM
I tried to search for a deleted picture on my SD card
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-12-2018, 12:26 PM
(02-12-2018, 08:29 AM)miketd92 I tried to search for a deleted picture on my SD card

That's all? You didn't select or adjust any settings?
This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 12:28 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.