Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Phone not coming up
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Phone not coming up

Phone not coming up

EbukaO
EbukaO
EbukaO
18-12-2018, 04:20 PM

I bought a MediaTek device (tablet: 4G+64GB Android 7.0 Tablet PC Octa 8 Core HD WIFI Bluetooth 2 SIM 4G 10.1") from jumia.
When I opened the device, I found out that it is an android 4.4 KitKat device.

I tried upgrading the Os by following a youtube tutorial video. (I admit that I made a mistake by not returning it immediately).
I entered the recovery mode and entered recovery mode. the device displayed the MediaTek picture and then went off. since then it refused to come on.

what should i do...
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-12-2018, 10:28 PM
(18-12-2018, 04:20 PM)EbukaO I bought a MediaTek device (tablet: 4G+64GB Android 7.0 Tablet PC Octa 8 Core HD WIFI Bluetooth 2 SIM 4G 10.1") from jumia.

I tried upgrading the Os by following a youtube tutorial video. (I admit that I made a mistake by not returning it immediately).
I entered the recovery mode and entered recovery mode. the device displayed the MediaTek picture and then went off. since then it refused to come on.

what should i do...

What's the tab model?

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
18-12-2018, 10:35 PM
(18-12-2018, 04:20 PM)EbukaO I bought a MediaTek device (tablet: 4G+64GB Android 7.0 Tablet PC Octa 8 Core HD WIFI Bluetooth 2 SIM 4G 10.1") from jumia.

what should i do...

Please try putting it on charge for at least 12 hours...  It might come on to life..  Some time the battery might have drain off...  Or you can take it to hardware expert to remove the battery and re-insert it.  If only the battery is non-removable
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
19-12-2018, 08:05 AM
Explain what you did, we have not seen the tutorial video, so, we don't know what you did .