Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Mediatek (MTK) Secure Boot DA & Auth. files [Downloads] BLU MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] BLU MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files

[Downloads] BLU MTK Secure Boot Download Agent (DA) loader files

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-12-2018, 06:19 PM

This thread is dedicated to listing BLU Download Agents (DA) files. Before now, we only listed them at the model's component files thread so this thread will be updated too to make it easier for members to find.

This is a community effort so the files are free, no passwords. If you have any confirmed DA that's not listed below then help this list grow by sending it to us.

Why do I need a custom Download Agent (DA)?

As Mediatek's chip security has evolved, we have seen an increased complexity in flashing firmware (like -sign.img & Secure Boot). Its no more (always) as easy as just loading a scatter file and flashing using SP flash tool. DAs are strategic following the increase in the need for boxes and dongles to perform tasks; even in the use of SP Flash Tool to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP).

A Download Agent (DA) enables your favorite Mediatek Flash Tool to read and write to the device. In a case where the default DA can't, you'll encounter constant errors or the phone just powering up when you connect (this dates as far back as the BLU M3S & P5S). This is where a custom DA file comes in. Depending on the tool you're using, you manually load the custom DA ( MTK_AllInOne_DA_SP.bin or DA_SWSEC.bin ) .

How do I use a BLU custom Secure Boot DA file?

See the video below or @ https://youtu.be/k0b2RDh7U-M

After you've downloaded and extracted the bin file, you rename the file to MTK_AllInOne_DA_SP.bin or DA_SWSEC.bin (depending on what you downloaded). At this point, you either manually load the DA in the flash tool you are using or replace the tool's default Download Agent with the custom DA then relaunch the tool. To learn how to use / load a DA file in several Mediatek flash tools, see the guide on how to use a secure boot DA file for Mediatek devices.

Important Notice
  • Do not format devices with secure boot or flash using firmware upgrade
  • Some DA files are tool-specific (i.e will only work with a specific Mediatek tool) so try them on as many Mediatek Flash tools as you can

List of BLU custom Download Agents (DA) files

This post was last modified: 27-01-2019, 05:09 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mr mazak
mr mazak
mr mazak
22-12-2018, 03:53 AM
I want to leave a note along with this.
When I used this DA and Auth file to do a readback, I had an empty scatter file (with no images in the folder with the scatter). It gave error "invalid preloader format" by adding the preloader (****DO NOT FLASH IT******) just having it in the folder, with the scatter pointing to it. The read back worked.

I do not recall this process from other devices. Even the directions in the Wwr tool says nothing about needing a preloader in the scatter in order to read the phones preloader.
mr mazak
mr mazak
mr mazak
22-12-2018, 09:33 PM
This same DA and Auth file have also worked with BLU- Xi+ soc =[MediaTek Helio P60]
juvette
juvette
juvette
23-12-2018, 11:55 AM
(22-12-2018, 09:33 PM)mr mazak This same DA and Auth file have also worked with BLU- Xi+  soc =[MediaTek Helio P60]

Noted. Thanks!
PsychoFad
PsychoFad
PsychoFad
Enthusiastic Member
25-12-2018, 03:51 PM

(22-12-2018, 09:33 PM)mr mazak This same DA and Auth file have also worked with BLU- Xi+  soc =[MediaTek Helio P60]

Beat me to it!
This post was last modified: 25-12-2018, 03:52 PM by PsychoFad.
bizzlemade
bizzlemade
bizzlemade
08-04-2019, 09:40 AM

I'm new to this so I don't understand your equation. Can you please explain because I followed the threads instructions and it still isn't working.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-04-2019, 04:33 PM
(08-04-2019, 09:40 AM)bizzlemade I'm new to this so I don't understand your equation. Can you please explain because I followed the threads instructions and it still isn't working.

check the 1st post for DA & Auth for BLU XI+
This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 04:45 PM by X3non.
eroryouga
eroryouga
eroryouga
Enthusiastic Member
07-10-2019, 03:18 AM
In need of DA and AUTH for Blu Vivo X Smile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-10-2019, 11:32 AM
(07-10-2019, 03:18 AM)eroryouga In need of DA and AUTH for Blu Vivo X Smile

it'll be listed once it's available
in the meantime, you can try the DA for Blu Vivo XI+ in the first post
eroryouga
eroryouga
eroryouga
Enthusiastic Member
07-10-2019, 09:49 PM

(07-10-2019, 11:32 AM)X3non
(07-10-2019, 03:18 AM)eroryouga In need of DA and AUTH for Blu Vivo X Smile

it'll be listed once it's available
in the meantime, you can try the DA for Blu Vivo XI+ in the first post
Unfortunately they did not work. I tried all of them. Wish I could just unlock the bootloader but none of the fastboot commands work but getvar it seems.

Sent from my Vivo X using Tapatalk
Pages (2): 1 2 Next