Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Backup Mediatek ROM on a NAND device
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Backup Mediatek ROM on a NAND device

Backup Mediatek ROM on a NAND device

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-01-2019, 02:25 PM

(15-01-2019, 06:48 PM)isrgish I don't remember what the original one I gave was but the one from previous post it was ticked.
Here is the unticked one  ROM_0_0-376_Unticked.zip
I tried Miracle Box 2.58

turns out there's no difference. ticked or unticked SPft cant read properly from the device.
you will need a hardware box / dongle to read firmware from this phone (not old version + loader)
isrgish
isrgish
isrgish
Techie Member
16-01-2019, 08:09 PM
(16-01-2019, 02:25 PM)X3non turns out there's no difference. ticked or unticked SPft cant read properly from the device.
you will need a hardware box / dongle to read firmware from this phone (not old version + loader)

Is there any way I can use the version with the + Loader? I'm not ready to spend $150.00 for a miracle Box.

Is there any other way that I can get the boot and recovery images? Can I find it manually from the readbacks that I made?

Are there any other op[tion for downloading the ROM from the tablet?

Thank You,
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-01-2019, 10:10 AM
(16-01-2019, 08:09 PM)isrgish Is there any way I can use the version with the + Loader? I'm not ready to spend $150.00 for a miracle Box.
Is there any other way that I can get the boot and recovery images? Can I find it manually from the readbacks that I made?
Are there any other op[tion for downloading the ROM from the tablet?

Thank You,

No, consider looking for someone who has one around you. it mustn't be miracle box. cm2, eft dongle, nck box pro etc
No, i already tried this and anything you manually pull out won't be a complete file and will brick your phone if flashed
Not really, you can try mailing the device manufacturer to help provide rom link for you i.e if you can find them cause i'm guessing the device isn't from a popular brand
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4