Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Oinom M6 3GB/32GB
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Oinom M6 3GB/32GB

[Please help] Oinom M6 3GB/32GB

MartaK
MartaK
MartaK
05-01-2019, 03:14 PM

Hello,

This is my story. I bought on Aliexpress Oinom M6. Phone looks like Nomu M6 but has more memory: 3GB/32GB vs 2GB/16GB in Nomu M6. Both are Mediatek devices with MT6737T chip. Oryginal Nomu M6 comes with Android 7 Nougat. But in my Oinom M6 is strange Freeme OS 6 (chinese converted Android 6) without Google certificates - I can't download and install any software from Google Store. So I did full backup of this OS, and tried to flash my Oinom with oryginal Nomu firmware (clean Android 7). Stock firmware for Nomu M6 doesn't work, I think because of different memory amount, but stock firmware from Nomu S20 or Nomu S10Pro works very stable. BUT...but there is one problem - GSM network. After flash there are baseband and both IMEI numbers, phone sees the SIM card, but network is always inaccessible. Strange. So I reflash my phone with original backuped firmware again and GSM network and LTE come back. Now the question - what else can I do to run the GMS network and the new Android on this phone??? Please help!
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
07-01-2019, 09:49 AM
(05-01-2019, 03:14 PM)MartaK Hello,

This is my story. I bought on Aliexpress Oinom M6. Phone looks like Nomu M6 but has more memory: 3GB/32GB vs 2GB/16GB in Nomu M6. Both are Mediatek devices with MT6737T chip. Oryginal Nomu M6 comes with Android 7 Nougat. But in my Oinom M6 is strange Freeme OS 6 (chinese converted Android 6) without Google certificates - I can't download and install any software from Google Store. So I did full backup of this OS, and tried to flash my Oinom with oryginal Nomu firmware (clean Android 7). Stock firmware for Nomu M6 doesn't work, I think because of different memory amount, but stock firmware from Nomu S20 or Nomu S10Pro works very stable. BUT...but there is one problem - GSM network. After flash there are baseband and both IMEI numbers, phone sees the SIM card, but network is always inaccessible. Strange. So I reflash my phone with original backuped firmware again and GSM network and LTE come back. Now the question - what else can I do to run the GMS network and the new Android on this phone??? Please help!

try this
flash the Nomu S20 or Nomu S10Pro rom then flash secro, nvram and nvdata from your phone's original backup
OR try this
flash your backup, then flash only boot, recovery and system.img from the Nomu S20 or Nomu S10Pro rom then perform a factory reset

lets know if any works for you and which one does
MartaK
MartaK
MartaK
07-01-2019, 09:27 PM
try this
flash the Nomu S20 or Nomu S10Pro rom then flash secro, nvram and nvdata from your phone's original backup
OR try this
flash your backup, then flash only boot, recovery and system.img from the Nomu S20 or Nomu S10Pro rom then perform a factory reset

lets know if any works for you and which one does

Sorry but both soluctions don't work 
First: it is my fault - I did phone backup but I don't backup nvdata file, only nvram. S10Pro firmware with nvdata and secro from original firmware doesn't work = no gsm network
Second: SP Flash Tool can't flash system.img from S10Pro - PMT changed for the ROM it must be download error = only option is format all flash and again no gsm network
Any other ideas?? From russian forum I know there is a phone Sigma Xtreme PQ52 https://sigmamobile.net/ua/products/one/103 . I think this phone is identical but has normal Android 7. Maybe someone has a firmware from this phone?
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
08-01-2019, 10:12 AM
(07-01-2019, 09:27 PM)MartaK ...

create a new folder on your desktop
copy all files from your backup into the new folder
copy boot, recovery and system.img from the Nomu rom into the new folder and replace any existing files
then flash the files in the new folder using firmware upgrade option in spft

btw when your phone runs its original OS, is it that there's no play store app on the phone OR the playstore app is available but you can't download any apps?
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
09-01-2019, 07:46 AM

How did you backup in the first place?

I think you should make a more comprehensive backup of your perfectly working rom i.e backup all the partitions nvram, nvdata, secro, tee1, tee2 all available partitions.
This is to allow you manipulate more and easily.