Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] vivo stuck at bootloop
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] vivo stuck at bootloop

[Please help] vivo stuck at bootloop

TemmyT
TemmyT
TemmyT
10-01-2019, 11:02 AM

Hi,am having issues with my VIVO-r815t clover..it reboots continiously so i searched for its firmwares online.Most firmwares i found is written as update.zip and is said to b flashable trough its recovery mode..but my phone's recovery mode is not loading..anytime i press the VOL(-)Button with the POWER button,the phone only writes RECOVRY MODE but dont display it and then it reboots as usual,So how can i get a SPFLASH TOOL file for the phone or can i convert the backup files to spflash file?any other help?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-01-2019, 01:04 PM
(10-01-2019, 11:02 AM)TemmyT Hi,am having issues with my VIVO-r815t clover..it reboots continiously so i searched for its firmwares online.Most firmwares i found is written as update.zip and is said to b flashable trough its recovery mode..but my phone's recovery mode is not loading..anytime i press the VOL(-)Button with the POWER button,the phone only writes RECOVRY MODE but dont display it and then it reboots as usual,So how can i get a SPFLASH TOOL file for the phone or can i convert the backup files to spflash file?any other help?

what's the chipset of the phone? 
attach a full screenshot of the contents of the update.zip you downloaded and expand the window to show the size of files too (upload the screenshot to imgur.com )
can you get access to a working vivo r815t?