Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Motorola droid razr flashing issues
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Motorola droid razr flashing issues

[Please help] Motorola droid razr flashing issues

xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
14-01-2019, 01:39 PM

Goodday. I have been trying to flash my Motorola Droid Razr which is stuck in a boot loop for quite a while now. I have downloaded the correct firmware and the tools for it. Including RSD lite too and the fastboot drivers for Motorola. And all to no avail because I always have the “flash error” message from RSD lite tool whenever I try to use it. I wanted to confirm if it is because the boot loader of the phone is locked or if there is another reason why it has refused to work.
juvette
juvette
juvette
14-01-2019, 06:21 PM
(14-01-2019, 01:39 PM)xsantos Goodday. I have been trying to flash my Motorola Droid Razr which is stuck in a boot loop for quite a while now. I have downloaded the correct firmware and the tools for it. Including RSD lite too and the fastboot drivers for Motorola. And all to no avail because I always have the “flash error” message from RSD lite tool whenever I try to use it. I wanted to confirm if it is because the boot loader of the phone is locked or if there is another reason why it has refused to work.

I believe the bootloader is supposed to be unlocked for the tool to work
Attach a screenshot showing this error

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
15-01-2019, 07:45 AM
I have successfully flashed it. I just tried it again now and it worked. Thanks.