Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Facing this error when trying to flash my phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Facing this error when trying to flash my phone

Facing this error when trying to flash my phone

Ouss020
Ouss020
Ouss020
Enthusiastic Member
18-01-2019, 12:16 AM

Hi to all 
Im facing this error : PMT change for the rom ( see thet attached photo ) in sp flash tool  when trying to flash my MT6739 phone i searched in the internet and they say the solution is to format the phone from from format tab in sp flash tool but i read comments and they say the phone will die after do format please any other solution's thank you in advance
Attached Files
.png
Sans titre.png
Size: 163.66 KB / Downloads: 3
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-01-2019, 09:32 AM
(18-01-2019, 12:16 AM)Ouss020 Hi to all 
Im facing this error : PMT change for the rom ( see thet attached photo ) in sp flash tool  when trying to flash my MT6739 phone i searched in the internet and they say the solution is to format the phone from from format tab in sp flash tool but i read comments and they say the phone will die after do format please any other solution's thank you in advance

the phone will go totally dead if you succeed in formatting and don't flash any firmware onto the phone
if you're certain you have the right firmware, then go ahead formatting then use the download tab to flash the firmware or you can use firmware upgrade option instead
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
18-01-2019, 07:21 PM
What is your phone model?

If it has secure boot, then, you may run into trouble.
If you're sure it doesn't have secure boot, then you can use the format all+download option in SP flash tool.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-01-2019, 08:41 PM
(18-01-2019, 12:16 AM)Ouss020 Hi to all 

It would help to give us a little history of the phone issue to help us better advise you. Format might work or make it worse, it depends on the situation on ground so give details on how this all started
This post was last modified: 19-01-2019, 08:43 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.