Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Required mod/edit system ui
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Required mod/edit system ui

[Please help] Required mod/edit system ui

shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
23-01-2019, 12:01 PM

I have a phone wich is locked to specific carrier & without that (jio 4g) sim the phone ui is locked and not able to unlock the phone with other sim (asia,india) .the internet is work only for that sim.
Actually this phone is distributed by my state government (free) model no-micromax q402+ but with modified hw version not the original model of micromax company. The phone specfication are exactly the same but its come with some sign images and files in its original pac(flash file).i attached an image of both pac firmware.
Well i noticed that when i unpacked the system.img i found an app called subcidylock.apk in priv-app folder so when i deleted the apk the carrier locked pop not showing but system ui is still hang at please wait. Then i realised that the both apk (subcidylock.apk and systemui.apk) are related to each other so i decompile the systemui.apk but i am nothing know about modifying and apk i am stuck here and want to modify the system ui so it will start without searching that subcidylock app and go to home screen i will attached the both apk if someone able to help
NOTE - if i flash the system.img from the official rom (by micromax) only the touch have the problem its shows a mouse pointer/cursor like windows pc and i have to move the cursor to tickable/clickable location then tap to open. Touching any where in screen not working only mouse pointer shows.
Is it requires to patch framework res too???
This post was last modified: 23-01-2019, 12:49 PM by shankar1790.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
24-01-2019, 01:24 PM
How about trying to unlock the phone using repair tool like CM2 or Miracle?
juvette
juvette
juvette
24-01-2019, 06:50 PM
(23-01-2019, 12:01 PM)shankar1790 NOTE - if i flash the system.img from the official rom (by micromax) only the touch have the problem its shows a mouse pointer/cursor like windows pc and i have to move the cursor to tickable/clickable location then tap to open. Touching any where in screen not working only mouse pointer shows.

Flash lk.bin from official rom also

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Well i solved pointer issue by flashing patched boot.img and system.img and replacing file from system/user/idc (touch scrren driver/kernal )through twrp recovery. (Everything working)
trying to get logcat to find errors
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-02-2019, 05:32 PM

(24-01-2019, 06:50 PM)juvette
(23-01-2019, 12:01 PM)shankar1790 NOTE - if i flash the system.img from the official rom (by micromax) only the touch have the problem its shows a mouse pointer/cursor like windows pc and i have to move the cursor to tickable/clickable location then tap to open. Touching any where in screen not working only mouse pointer shows.

Flash lk.bin from official rom also

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile

You mean ubootloader.bin for spd???( for display issue )
If yes then this files from stock rom (original) are not signed and and my modified rom have signed fdl-sign.bin wich results on flashing error. Only those files which is unsigned in modified rom are flashing without error.
Even my System.img of original rom is not booting without patched boot.img of modified rom.
I have display issue of very thin multi colourd horizontal/verical bars/lines but it appear only when i reboot and can be temp fix by locking and unlocking screen
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-02-2019, 05:38 PM
(24-01-2019, 01:24 PM)EMMANUS How about trying to unlock the phone using repair tool like CM2 or Miracle?
Can you give me a link of miracle box tool (stable without box) . Which can works for sc9832 chipset too.
The 2.58 version has fc issue
This post was last modified: 02-02-2019, 05:41 PM by shankar1790.
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
02-02-2019, 05:51 PM
I tried to patch my system ui androidmanifest.xml to remove subcidy lock usase permission by adding ** tool node remove ** with the line and recompile it.
I edited my build prop and set/ removed persist sim lock support reliance (my service provider) to false.
The system ui is start successfully without looking for that particular app but my status bar is goes blank (no items completely blank)
What is the reason? ??