Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Play store error
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Play store error

[Please help] Play store error

Davidburbos666
Davidburbos666
Davidburbos666
Techie Member
21-03-2019, 05:00 AM

Something wrong with the play store. When I search for jade empire  or some game it displays item not found and I go to settings the play store certification device is not certified. What happen to my phone? Is it a virus or some spyware. How to fix my play store. I did all the method to fix the play store but it still my device is not certified. Cleared all data and cache. Uninstall the updates from play store and Google play services . its still the same error. What should I do?
jestone
jestone
jestone
21-03-2019, 05:32 AM
(21-03-2019, 05:00 AM)Davidburbos666 Something wrong with the play store. When I search for jade empire  or some game it displays item not found and I go to settings the play store certification device is not certified. What happen to my phone? Is it a virus or some spyware. How to fix my play store. I did all the method to fix the play store but it still my device is not certified. Cleared all data and cache. Uninstall the updates from play store and Google play services . its still the same error. What should I do?

Your device not supported or your current region. Try using VPN and see if the problem will be fixed.
Before turning on VPN first clear cache and data of the play store , after that turn on VPN and select any country you like . Download vpn playstore . . some VPN offer free service of using with less network speed.if you want you can subscribe to VIP or premium service with very fast internet speed
Davidburbos666
Davidburbos666
Davidburbos666
Techie Member
21-03-2019, 06:39 AM
(21-03-2019, 05:32 AM)jestone
(21-03-2019, 05:00 AM)Davidburbos666 Something wrong with the play store. When I search for jade empire  or some game it displays item not found and I go to settings the play store certification device is not certified. What happen to my phone? Is it a virus or some spyware. How to fix my play store. I did all the method to fix the play store but it still my device is not certified. Cleared all data and cache. Uninstall the updates from play store and Google play services . its still the same error. What should I do?

Your device not supported or your current region.   Try using VPN and  see if the problem will be fixed.    
Before turning on VPN first clear cache and data of the play store , after that turn on VPN and select any country you like . Download vpn playstore . . some VPN offer free service of using with less network speed.if you want you can subscribe to VIP or premium  service with very fast internet speed

It won't work. Item not found.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-03-2019, 10:35 AM

doesn't seem like anything is wrong with your playstore. not all games / apps are hosted on play store, some can only be found online by searching
try search for "jade empire apk" on google and see the results
and try using a different phone to check play store for jade empire -- i've already done this and nothing is found either