Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to fix TECNO Spark 2 unable to send and delete Message?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to fix TECNO Spark 2 unable to send and delete Message?

[Please help] How to fix TECNO Spark 2 unable to send and delete Message?

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
26-03-2019, 12:56 AM

I have TECNO Camon CX Air build 173. I bought the phone on January 2019, After some usage approximately 10 days of usage the phone started to not send or delete the received messages via the stock messaging app. I tried to factory reset the phone and the problem is fixed for some days but after that it was show me the same result as of before factory resetting the phone. Is there a way to fix such like problem?

Please help me!

Notice that:-

1)The message center number is correct and the phone has no root access

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
26-03-2019, 09:54 AM
(26-03-2019, 12:56 AM)Mikesew I have TECNO Camon CX Air build 173. I bought the phone on January 2019, After some usage approximately 10 days of usage the phone started to not send or delete the received messages via the stock messaging app. I tried to factory reset the phone and the problem is fixed for some days but after that it was show me the same result as of before factory resetting the phone. Is there a way to fix such like problem?
Please help me!

Notice that:-
1)The message center number is correct and the phone has no root access

did you try clearing the messaging app's data and cache instead of factory resetting?
also check and clear messaging storage or similar app too, it might be phone/messaging storage on your phone so check properly too
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-03-2019, 12:01 PM
Thanks sir,Now it starts to delete and send message

Thanks!

01-06-2020, 05:58 AM
[quote pid='164355' dateline='1553770874']
My phone has been having issue of sending and deleting messages for over 1yr now, since I purchased it, I have tried almost all possible means of solving thr problem but to no avail, but when i followed the procedure you prefer it started functioning perfectly well. Thank u very much. This really helped.
This site is worth coming.

[/quote]
This post was last modified: 01-06-2020, 06:01 AM by victorinvictory@gmail.com.