Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Brick over brick (soft type)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Brick over brick (soft type)

[Please help] Brick over brick (soft type)

hometechmagduru
hometechmagduru
hometechmagduru
Enthusiastic Member
27-03-2019, 11:16 PM

Hello,
I have local brand Hometech brand HT10MT model android tablet device. (which is I think it's only selling in Turkey, but originally Chinese tablet.)

The problem is start with soft brick. Device was charging and suddenly never gonna open again.(Bootloop in bootscreen.)

I decided to re-install (flash) original ROM. I found it from their website and downloaded it.
(Rom Link : https://cloud.hometech.com.tr/direct/vie...C4%B1m.rar)
The device is not rooted btw.

I flashed it with 'Smartphone Flash Tools' and quite sure about the rom version is working properly.
After flash, I am enter the recovery mode and wiped data, cache. It was works.
For being sure I click the settings -> factory reset. All is ok.

Until I install some applications/games in Google Play Store. (Like candy crush, some of games produced by king games.)
Device is frozen and a few minutes later it's closed.

It's never open again (stuck in bootloop) except re-install / flash ROM (all of it). (never enter recovery mode, stuck in that screen too.)
When I flashed again, it's works.
When I install some applications It's going bricked.
I tried it several times, never figured out the problem.

Please help me. Please give me solution suggestions.
Thanks in advance !
This post was last modified: 04-04-2019, 01:29 AM by hometechmagduru.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-03-2019, 09:34 AM
(27-03-2019, 11:16 PM)hometechmagduru Hello,
I have local brand Hometech brand HT10MT model android tablet device. (which is I think it's only selling in Turkey, but originally Chinese tablet.)

flash stock rom then use your phone for some days without installing anything
if everything seems fine, then try installing apps and ensure to give enough wait time between each app installation
check if there's a certain app that causes the problem
hometechmagduru
hometechmagduru
hometechmagduru
Enthusiastic Member
02-04-2019, 01:59 AM
(28-03-2019, 09:34 AM)X3non
(27-03-2019, 11:16 PM)hometechmagduru Hello,

flash stock rom then use your phone for some days without installing anything
if everything seems fine, then try installing apps and ensure to give enough wait time between each app installation

Nope. Nothing changed Sad  device brick itself.
3 days didn't do anything, discharged. after that I full the charge then I am open play store and try to download randomly recently updated games, its frozen again.
Can't do anything. never open, its stuck in the boot logo.
I need to flash ROM again. Confused

what else problem should be?
This post was last modified: 02-04-2019, 02:01 AM by hometechmagduru.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-04-2019, 10:57 AM
(02-04-2019, 01:59 AM)hometechmagduru Nope. Nothing changed Sad  device brick itself.
3 days didn't do anything, discharged. after that I full the charge then I am open play store and try to download randomly recently updated games, its frozen again.

then try installing apps and ensure to give enough wait time between each app installation

you were supposed to try loading apps at intervals not everything all at once
this will help tell if its a particular app causing this and or excessive storage been used up causing it
also when the phone bricks, try factory resetting instead of flashing stock rom

to boot into recovery mode when bricked, take out / reinsert the battery then use vol up + power button to enter recovery mode
This post was last modified: 02-04-2019, 10:58 AM by X3non.
hometechmagduru
hometechmagduru
hometechmagduru
Enthusiastic Member
04-04-2019, 01:29 AM

(02-04-2019, 10:57 AM)X3non
(02-04-2019, 01:59 AM)hometechmagduru Nope. Nothing changed Sad  device brick itself.

then try installing apps and ensure to give enough wait time between each app installation

you were supposed to try loading apps at intervals not everything all at once
this will help tell if its a particular app causing this and or excessive storage been used up causing it
also when the phone bricks, try factory resetting instead of flashing stock rom

to boot into recovery mode when bricked, take out / reinsert the battery then use vol up + power button to enter recovery mode

Hello,
I am always trying install apps one by one like you'r said. But still the device brick itself whenever it wants. So annoying. I am sure the problem wasn't happening by a particular app.

I can't access/enter factory reset mode when its bricked. Stuck on recovery mode screen, nothing happening. (its stuck on that screen 24 hours lol)

Non-removable battery on it Confused

Ony way to work it again is flashed. otherwise its never open.

The tablet device is never get fallen, never used internet (only games, and google play store)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-04-2019, 07:08 PM
(04-04-2019, 01:29 AM)hometechmagduru Hello,
I am always trying install apps one by one like you'r said. But still the device brick itself whenever it wants. So annoying. I am sure the problem wasn't happening by a particular app.

I can't access/enter factory reset mode when its bricked. Stuck on recovery mode screen, nothing happening. (its stuck on that screen 24 hours lol)

Non-removable battery on it Confused

Ony way to work it again is flashed. otherwise its never open.

The tablet device is never get fallen, never used internet (only games, and google play store)

Reflash the firmware and this time around, don't connect it to the internet and don't install any apps.
Only use the apps on the phone like the video and music player.
I want to know how long before the phone ends up in a bootloop again.
I suspect a hardware problem

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.