Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to fix Failed: NV data read in phone is crashed
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to fix Failed: NV data read in phone is crashed

[Tutorial] How to fix Failed: NV data read in phone is crashed

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-04-2015, 01:21 PM

This is a step-by-step guide on how to fix the 'Failed: NV data read in phone is crashed' error when using Research Download tool. Just in case you don't know how to use the tool, see our research download tool tutorial

Steps to fix Failed: NV data read in phone is crashed in Research Download tool

If during flashing, you get the Failed: NV data read in phone is crashed then:

• Consider using the latest version (V 2.9.8004 and above). If the latest version still gives the error then proceed with the guide

• Load the pac file by clicking the Load packet icon

[Image: Failed-NV-data-read-in-phone-is-crashed-1.jpg]

• Select the pac file and click Open

[Image: Failed-NV-data-read-in-phone-is-crashed-2.jpg]

• Click the Settings Icon

[Image: Failed-NV-data-read-in-phone-is-crashed-3.jpg]

• Navigate to the Calibration tab

[Image: Failed-NV-data-read-in-phone-is-crashed-4.jpg]

• Untick all items then click OK

[Image: Failed-NV-data-read-in-phone-is-crashed-5.jpg]

• Proceed with flashing

[Image: Failed-NV-data-read-in-phone-is-crashed-6.jpg]

Important Notice
This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 10:12 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
murphy2get
murphy2get
murphy2get
28-05-2015, 05:28 PM
after flashing it1352 it freezed at welcome screen help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-05-2015, 08:32 PM
(28-05-2015, 05:28 PM)murphy2get after flashing it1352 it freezed at welcome screen help

try flashing the other variant

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Galacticos
Galacticos
Galacticos
26-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Greetings to every1 here, I'm having dis same problem which is Nv fail, I flashed Itel 1353 user data on Research download, at 1st, d phone went dead after formatting d usser data, I tried flashing it the complete option ussing anoda version of research download, all d process went successfully and phone went back to life again after flashing, d problem that I'm having now is phone fail to boot up, it just got stock up on d itel logo, I don't really know why dis is happening, d owner of d phone is just disturbing me all around, d default problem of d phone was pattern lock, now d fone fails to load up. I really need a great help on how to get dis fone back to normal state. It always shows NV fail whenever I want to flash d fone, so dis makes me to unmark d nv data in prot settings, d fone flash successfully after I unmark d nv data, d problem wit d fone now is stock on itel logo.. A big thanks to anybody that will show up to help me on dis.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-08-2015, 10:32 AM

(26-08-2015, 06:47 PM)Galacticos Greetings to every1 here, I'm having dis same problem which is Nv fail, I flashed Itel 1353 user data on Research download, at 1st, d phone went dead after formatting d usser data, I tried flashing it the complete option ussing anoda version of research download, all d process went successfully and phone went back to life again after flashing, d problem that I'm having now is phone fail to boot up, it just got stock up on d itel logo, I don't really know why dis is happening, d owner of d phone is just disturbing me all around, d default problem of d phone was pattern lock, now d fone fails to load up. I really need a great help on how to get dis fone back to normal state.  It always shows NV fail whenever I want to flash d fone, so dis makes me to unmark d nv data in prot settings, d fone flash successfully after I unmark d nv data, d problem wit d fone now is stock on itel logo.. A big thanks to anybody that will show up to help me on dis.

create a new thread so we focus on it

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
Liton539
Liton539
Liton539
05-01-2016, 02:24 PM
I tried flashing Symphony E75 by Upgrade Download tool r2.9.9008. It shown Failed:Not Calibrated. But this tools have no calibration option under setting. How to fix it?
This post was last modified: 05-01-2016, 02:25 PM by Liton539.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-01-2016, 04:58 PM
(05-01-2016, 02:24 PM)Liton539 I tried flashing Symphony E75 by Upgrade Download tool r2.9.9008. It shown Failed:Not Calibrated. But this tools have no calibration option under setting. How to fix it?

create a new thread so we focus on this
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
Dynam0
Dynam0
Dynam0
14-10-2016, 12:33 AM
Dude it works perfect when you have some weird problems with the signal (? unknown) or imei (null/random imei) after flashing. You only need to re-flash unchecking all that options from your guide and then set the imei(s) manually. Always use the latest version of the program (Research Download R4.x.x for e.). In this version Calibration option is "Backup".

Thanks a lot!
This post was last modified: 14-10-2016, 12:38 AM by Dynam0.
gervinho243
gervinho243
gervinho243
Enthusiastic Member
14-04-2017, 12:23 PM
(20-04-2015, 01:21 PM)hovatek This guide is for Spreadtrum (eg Itel) Android users.

To learn how to use the research download or upgrade download tool, follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

If during flashing, you get the Failed: NV data read in phone is crashed then:

* Consider using the latest version (V 2.9.8004 and above). If the latest version still gives the error then proceed with the guide

* Load the pac file by clicking the Load packet icon

[Image: Failed-NV-data-read-in-phone-is-crashed-1.jpg]

* Select the pac file and click Open

[Image: Failed-NV-data-read-in-phone-is-crashed-2.jpg]

* Click the Settings Icon

[Image: Failed-NV-data-read-in-phone-is-crashed-3.jpg]

* Navigate to the Calibration tab

[Image: Failed-NV-data-read-in-phone-is-crashed-4.jpg]

* Untick all items then click OK

[Image: Failed-NV-data-read-in-phone-is-crashed-5.jpg]

* Proceed with flashing

[Image: Failed-NV-data-read-in-phone-is-crashed-6.jpg]

Hello Hovatek.
I have done all that, and also tried a different pac file.
I'm facing the same issue.
And when I tried to flash one file at the time, I was getting this "Write flash failed".
Any suggestion, please ?

Note : The phone is Lenovo A388T.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-04-2017, 10:14 PM

(14-04-2017, 12:23 PM)gervinho243 Hello Hovatek.
I have done all that, and also tried a different pac file.
I'm facing the same issue.
And when I tried to flash one file at the time, I was getting this "Write flash failed".
Any suggestion, please ?

Note : The phone is Lenovo A388T.

Try different versions of Research Download tool & Upgrade Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next