Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Custom ROM] Custom ROM For SC9832a Devices (MMX Q402+)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Custom ROM] Custom ROM For SC9832a Devices (MMX Q402+)

[Custom ROM] Custom ROM For SC9832a Devices (MMX Q402+)

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
03-05-2019, 01:11 PM

(03-05-2019, 11:23 AM)TokyGerard
(03-05-2019, 10:43 AM)shankar1790 Oh i made silly mistake while porting this rom.
Please replace this lib too from system/lib when finished backup and replacing lib from your stock rom. If you faced inverted camera problem.
LibAf.so
Libae.so
Libawb.so
All file started from libcam*....so
Libandroidfw.so
Not recommended but this too if and only if you face problem in camera otherwise not and only if present in your rom
Libface-finder.so
Libhardware.so
Liblsc.so
Libskia.so
Libtsfacebeautify.so

Okay bro, I plan to restore it with MIUI Recovery because the format of MIUI backup is system.ext4.tar which is easy to extract so when I get your backup, I will extract the files then compress them in tar format and restore it with MIUI, my system backup with MIUI also weighs 1.97Gb but it became 900Mb after compression. My TWRP has a bug that, maybe, has a link with the system and I can neither restore nor backup except data,
boot and recovery Smile
Did you tried to fix touch by patching kernel .u can use this guide by @sachinborkar as reference. 
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-27132.html
I want to try this method for spd phones but i have no other phone with touch dissable in recovery.
But i want to analyse this method if work in my phone or not an make reference for spd phone.
I am stuck in some steps.i will take some help from OP or members for this
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3