Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows I have issues with .net framework
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I have issues with .net framework

I have issues with .net framework

abbey2u
abbey2u
abbey2u
27-04-2019, 10:09 AM

I have tried all means to get it working but all to no avail. I wanted to update some drivers but I keep encountering .net framework 4.5.2 is missing and have downloaded 4.7 .net framework installer. I went to  the turn on or off  features in window to see if 3.5 is checked which wasnt checked. I tried downloading it through the turn on or off window features but keep saying " fail to download make sure you connect to the Internet". Kindly give me a very good step to take to fix this. I have downloaded quickBooks software but it didn't repair and installed all the need distribution i guess.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
27-04-2019, 02:50 PM
(27-04-2019, 10:09 AM)abbey2u I have tried all means to get it working but all to no avail. I wanted to update some drivers but I keep encountering .net framework 4.5.2 is missing and have downloaded 4.7 .net framework installer. I went to  the turn on or off  features in window to see if 3.5 is checked which wasnt checked. I tried downloading it through the turn on or off window features but keep saying " fail to download make sure you connect to the Internet". Kindly give me a very good step to take to fix this. I have downloaded quickBooks software but it didn't repair and installed all the need distribution i guess.

What Windows version are you using?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-04-2019, 05:05 PM
(27-04-2019, 10:09 AM)abbey2u I have tried all means to get it working but all to no avail. I wanted to update some drivers but I keep encountering .net framework 4.5.2 is missing and have downloaded 4.7 .net framework installer. I went to  the turn on or off  features in window to see if 3.5 is checked which wasnt checked. I tried downloading it through the turn on or off window features but keep saying " fail to download make sure you connect to the Internet". Kindly give me a very good step to take to fix this. I have downloaded quickBooks software but it didn't repair and installed all the need distribution i guess.

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11140.html