Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android help to convert pac.sc to pac for LOGICOM L-EMENT 401
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

help to convert pac.sc to pac for LOGICOM L-EMENT 401

help to convert pac.sc to pac for LOGICOM L-EMENT 401

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
Enthusiastic Member
18-05-2019, 05:32 PM

Hi Everyone, 

after search and many search i found your help board

I'm a user of this model LOGICOM L-ELEMENT 401. Like many user, i have a infinite boot logo after started.

recovery mod and fastboot seem not working (power and volume down) , if i do that, i have a black screen , no droid robot with menu but.
when a plug into  my computer, it seem to detect something but that all

i good understand that i need a USB dongle to convert , but i only need to 1 try to convert file, so i would to know if a member could try to help me with CM SPD please ?

this is the link  about the firmware : http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ykkye008y....2_SPD.zip

Many thank about your help

B.R
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
Enthusiastic Member
18-05-2019, 05:36 PM
may be wrong categorie, if a moderator could move my thread to Hardware / boxes & dongles ?

thanks
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
Enthusiastic Member
19-05-2019, 03:35 PM
Hi Everyone, 

i try to post a new theard here, yesterday i post at general (may be an admin could fusion both or delete post at general please ?)

I'm a user of this model LOGICOM L-ELEMENT 401. Like many user, i have a infinite boot logo after started.

[Image: logicom.jpg]

recovery mod and fastboot seem not working (power and volume down) , if i do that, i have a black screen , no droid robot with menu but.
when a plug into  my computer, it seem to detect something but that all

i good understand that i need a USB dongle to convert , but i only need to 1 try to convert file, so i would to know if a member could try to help me with CM SPD please ?

this is the link  about the firmware : http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ykkye008y....2_SPD.zip

may be it's possible to flash with a general 4.4.2 rom PAC file ?

Also , if someone could help me with convert pac.sc > pac , maybe is it possible to only try first to "receovery" boot mode before flash and wipe all data ?

Many thank about your help

B.R
This post was last modified: 19-05-2019, 03:37 PM by logicom_l_ement401.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-05-2019, 12:32 AM
(18-05-2019, 05:32 PM)logicom_l_ement401 Hi Everyone, 

you need to look for someone around your location who has cm2 dongle to help you flash that pac.sc firmware
OR look for PAC firmware to flash using research download tool, you can try the firmware @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOv1MNPBLGs
This post was last modified: 20-05-2019, 12:38 AM by X3non.
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2019, 12:57 AM

Hi X3non

thanks fo have fusion my post and your link .

this afternoon, i tried something else who worked, i have good menu in chineese about recovery. i hard reset factory but i'm still in boot logo...

i'm affraid to use the 501 firmware, also, it doesnt show whitch version about android.

i'm from France, before my boot problem, i doesnt know about dongle or CM manager SPD.

i saw you have help a member with a convert , is there any help possible with me ?
This post was last modified: 20-05-2019, 12:58 AM by logicom_l_ement401.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-05-2019, 08:34 AM
(20-05-2019, 12:57 AM)logicom_l_ement401 Hi X3non
thanks fo have fusion my post and your link .
this afternoon, i tried something else who worked, i have good menu in chineese about recovery. i hard reset factory but i'm still in boot logo...
i'm affraid to use the 501 firmware, also, it doesnt show whitch version about android.
i'm from France, before my boot problem, i doesnt know about dongle or CM manager SPD.
i saw you have help a member with a convert , is there any help possible with me ?

No, there's an error when trying to convert the firmware
Leaves you with the options in my previous reply
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2019, 11:57 AM
Thanks for your try

i was so happy when a saw recovery menu , but after wipe cache partition and a reset factory, nothing change, still infinite boot logo

[Image: logicom%20reco.jpg]

this is what a take some info about F.W version

[Image: logicom%20firm.jpg]

i have actually a driver problem to install SPD uSB device, i'm actually in W10 Pro x64 and nothing is working after download all usb available, i will try later with a Win XP or W8, i will come to tell here if 501 PAC file is working

could you tell me if i could flash with a generic PAC file with same technical version (SC7731G // 4.4.2)

Thank you
This post was last modified: 20-05-2019, 11:58 AM by logicom_l_ement401.
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
20-05-2019, 01:45 PM
(19-05-2019, 03:35 PM)logicom_l_ement401 Hi Everyone, 

i try to post a new theard here, yesterday i post at general (may be an admin could fusion both or delete post at general please ?)

I'm a user of this model LOGICOM L-ELEMENT 401. Like many user, i have a infinite boot 
If you want to flash only recovery, boot and system then there is a way to do this.
First thing you need  AIK kithchen tool
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr...?t=2073775
 and some trial and error method.
But I need a screen shot of the contents of your package.sc firmware.
Let 
I assume that all firmware files are inside infinity folder without extension and with long random names.

Here you have to look for size of the files b/w 10- 20 mb depending on your boot and recovery size.
Boot.img generally 13-15 mb and nearly same for recovery.img too.
Now rename any files which is nearly that size as boot.img or recovery.img.
Copy to AIK directory  (where you extracted aik kitchen tool you downloaded  before)
Generally desktop (i assume on windows os)
Then run unpackimg
This will extract your boot/recovery image at two folders ramdisk and split_img
And do same for other files with <20mb size
Go to ramdisk folder then if there any folder name etc and inside there is a recovery.fstab file exists then 
That img will be your recovery.img
And same for boot.img
If there any file like
Init.environment.rc in ramdisk folder then it will your boot.img

For system.img the largest file size present in that folder will your system.img file
This post was last modified: 20-05-2019, 01:59 PM by shankar1790.
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
20-05-2019, 01:54 PM
(20-05-2019, 11:57 AM)logicom_l_ement401 Thanks for your try

i was so happy when a saw recovery menu , but after wipe cache partition and a reset factory, nothing change, still infinite boot logo

[Image: logicom%20reco.jpg]

this is what a take some info about F.W version

[Image: logicom%20firm.jpg]

i have actually a driver problem to install SPD uSB device, i'm actually in W10 Pro x64 and nothing is working after download all usb available, i will try later with a Win XP or W8, i will come to tell here if 501 PAC file is working

could you tell me if i could flash with a generic PAC file with same technical version (SC7731G // 4.4.2)

Thank you
Absolutely no. You can try only flashing system.img form other device having same spec.
See if its boot or not.
If not then you have to port it(let it go for now)
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
logicom_l_ement401
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2019, 07:03 PM

Quote:
(20-05-2019, 08:34 AM)X3non  

No, there's an error when trying to convert the firmware
Leaves you with the options in my previous reply

it's seam to have 2 firmware for this model , may be it's the same : https://firmware247.com/logicom-l-ement-401-firmware/

could you tell me if you have same error for both try please ?

If you want to flash only recovery, boot and system then there is a way to do this.
First thing you need  AIK kithchen tool
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr...?t=2073775
 and some trial and error method.
But I need a screen shot of the contents of your package.sc firmware.
Let 
I assume that all firmware files are inside infinity folder without extension and with long random names. 

Thank for your help Smile
in fact, at first, i only want to try if i could flash recovery mode. But after seen again the video, i look I not make the right method to boot into recovery.
at start i would to keep all file (picture / sound) data. 

After my mistake method, like i said i wipe first cache memory, and after i wipe all .

So right now i search a way to repair / flash to launch the phone . I'm shure i'm cloth Smile

this is all file i have :

[Image: logicom%20file.jpg]

if i good understand, i should not try to flash 501 pac file to my 401 ?

This post was last modified: 20-05-2019, 07:04 PM by logicom_l_ement401.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next