Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I NEED HELP! with Infinix Hot 4 lite x557 16+1 b1
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I NEED HELP! with Infinix Hot 4 lite x557 16+1 b1

I NEED HELP! with Infinix Hot 4 lite x557 16+1 b1

Omar AbdElnaby
Omar AbdElnaby
06-07-2019, 02:43 AM

this is my brother's phone and he got a bootloop on his x557 so usb debugging is not active / no rooted / with stock ROM -- i need to fix the device without losing the data on the phone (he has most of his photos in X hide application idk why) but we can't  risk losing the data on the phone  so please assist us to recover the phone as I've never dealt with infinix  phones before but still learning / dealt with samsung only 
again i am really in need of a helping hand to fix the phone as it was my father's gift to my bro and we can't risk losing the photos etc on the phone.
i will keep checking the thread on daily basis until some one suggest  something to resolve this.
Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-07-2019, 11:29 AM
(06-07-2019, 02:43 AM)Omar AbdElnaby this is my brother's phone and he got a bootloop on his x557 so usb debugging is not active / no rooted / with stock ROM -- i need to fix the device without losing the data on the phone (he has most of his photos in X hide application idk why) but we can't  risk losing the data on the phone  so please assist us to recover the phone as I've never dealt with infinix  phones before but still learning / dealt with samsung only 
again i am really in need of a helping hand to fix the phone as it was my father's gift to my bro and we can't risk losing the photos etc on the phone.
i will keep checking the thread on daily basis until some one suggest  something to resolve this.
Thanks

if your items are already hidden using xhide then there's no guarantees that you will retrieve those files. he should have made a backup if the files are so important
how exactly did the phone get bricked? and does any one of you recall the build number of the phone? if no then try verifying the build number using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
Omar AbdElnaby
Omar AbdElnaby
08-07-2019, 02:00 AM
(06-07-2019, 11:29 AM)X3non
(06-07-2019, 02:43 AM)Omar AbdElnaby this is my brother's phone and he got a bootloop on his x557 so usb debugging is not active / no rooted / with stock ROM -- i need to fix the device without losing the data on the phone (he has most of his photos in X hide application idk why) but we can't  risk losing the data on the phone  so please assist us to recover the phone as I've never dealt with infinix  phones before but still learning / dealt with samsung only 
Thanks

if your items are already hidden using xhide then there's no guarantees that you will retrieve those files. he should have made a backup if the files are so important
how exactly did the phone get bricked? and does any one of you recall the build number of the phone? if no then try verifying the build number using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html

Thanks for your reply / I've flashed twrp - AROMA file manager and fetched the data and i was able to copy it on my PC - but now I've wiped everything on the device including system(using TWRP) and trying to manage my way through flashing a stock ROM  Big Grin
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-07-2019, 11:38 AM
(08-07-2019, 02:00 AM)Omar AbdElnaby ...but now I've wiped everything on the device including system(using TWRP) and trying to manage my way through flashing a stock ROM  Big Grin

does this mean your phone is working properly now?
This post was last modified: 08-07-2019, 11:38 AM by X3non.