Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] HELP FIX UNKNOWN IMEI ON ITEL W5003 S32LITE
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] HELP FIX UNKNOWN IMEI ON ITEL W5003 S32LITE

[Please help] HELP FIX UNKNOWN IMEI ON ITEL W5003 S32LITE

thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
12-07-2019, 11:55 AM

good. day team hovatek
my itel w5003 was stock on boot logo so I downloaded the stock ROM from here and flashed using Sp. flash tool .
after flashing, my imei reads null/unknown.
I have tried to root using king root so that I can restore imei using chameleophon.
but root was not successful..
pls help me with steps to fix imei
thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-07-2019, 01:19 PM
(12-07-2019, 11:55 AM)thewyze good. day team hovatek
my itel w5003 was stock on boot logo so I downloaded the stock ROM from here and flashed using Sp. flash tool .
after flashing, my imei reads null/unknown.
I have tried to root using king root so that I can restore imei using chameleophon.
but root was not successful..
pls help me with steps to fix imei
thanks

Does the phone have a valid baseband? Go to settings >about>baseband to check.
thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
13-07-2019, 12:14 AM
yyea I have fixed the imei I downloaded the nvram.bin from here and flashed using Sp flashtool....the phone is running now.....but after few minutes it just freezes at the hone screen and gives a blue screen is this software or hardware
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-07-2019, 11:09 AM
(13-07-2019, 12:14 AM)thewyze yyea I have fixed the imei I downloaded the nvram.bin from here and flashed using Sp flashtool....the phone is running now.....but after few minutes it just freezes at the hone screen and gives a blue screen is this software or hardware

you should create a different thread for a different issue
does the blue screen revert back to normal after a while OR you must reboot? and if you reboot, does it power on with normal display or blue screen?
thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
14-07-2019, 03:46 PM

it freezes there I have to remove battery and replace it before switching it on again sometimes it gives blue screen on logo too
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-07-2019, 02:48 AM
(14-07-2019, 03:46 PM)thewyze it freezes there I have to remove battery and replace it before switching it on again sometimes it gives blue screen on logo too

you've not really answered the question
does the blue screen revert back to normal after a while OR you must reboot for the screen to display normally even if its for a minute or two?
and if you reboot, does it power on with normal display or blue screen?
kagbontaen
kagbontaen
kagbontaen
Techie Member
25-07-2019, 08:15 AM
That bluescreen seems to be a problem of incompatible Nvram and lk.bin. Look for a matching ROM on the ROM page, I mean the first 3 parts of the name should match only the date and version can be different (the part with ******v*** is the date and version) but should be as close to each other as possible. Do a format all+download with sp flash tool, and tell us the result,
ps: you might need to re-write the IMEI after this